In Which Sadness Hung Them All

(Now this is going to be a cute chapter enjoy!)

::Arthur's POV ::

~a few days later~

I woke up to the shrilling sound of crying, I head over to the small crib in the corner of the room wincing at the soreness I felt in my abdomen. I slowly pick up Briar, "shh...shh...mummy's got ya...mummy's here now..." I undid the buttons on my nightgown so I could breastfeed Briar. Looks always he latched onto my nipple and began suckling. I gently bounced Briar while he ate, whispering and cooing softly to him. "Mummy loves you...Dada love you...Briar you are so loved...never forget that...never..." I placed a soft kiss on Briar's head. He whines softly detaching himself from me, I quickly began to burp him then laid him down in the crib.

I smiled softly heading back to the bed laying back down and falling asleep.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

The sun shined onto my eyes causing me to wake up expecting Briar to start whimpering only to be greeted by silence. "Briar...?" I mumbled knowing the little babe can't reply, I stood up heading towards the crib... Nothing... Panic filled me. "Briar?" I whimpered tossing the little blue blanket out along with the bedding. I looked around, "Briar!?" I looked under the bed in the closet everywhere.

By now tears were streaming down my face, "Help! Someone! Alfred!?" I looked more to hear Alfred open the door. "What!? What's wrong!?" He gripped my shoulders holding me still, my eyes kept looking around desperately looking for any signs of Briar. "Briar! Briar where is he!?" I try shaking out of his grip, "My baby where is he!?!" I shout tears streaming out of my eyes.

Alfred stared at me in confusion and disbelief, "W-What do you-?"

"FIND MY BABY FIND BRIAR PLEASE!!!" I holler my legs feeling weak, my knees felt like they were giving out. "Arthur com down!"

"PLEASE FIND BRIAR!!! PLEASE!!!" My knees give out, "please...." I sobbed still holding onto Alfred's arms. Alfred held me closely sending soliders to scower the town.

I trembled in Alfred's arms crying softly in his arms, "shh...shh..." I buried my face in Alfred's chest. "I-I want m-my b-baby b-back..." I whimpered softly, tears staining my cheeks.

Where is my baby....?

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

::??? POV::

I held the crying baby close to my chest running back to my kingdom. The baby cried louder wanting its mother, "Quiet!" I hissed as I neared my home. I was having second thoughts, my king was going to kill the baby. I never wanted to do this but...he would have my head if I didnt do it.

I don't want to kill the baby...

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

::Arthur's POV::

"I believe Arthur killed the baby and hid the body somewhere." Whispered one of the maids in my room. I gripped the bed sheets gritting my teeth in anger, "I heard that farmer Billings saw Arthur tosses his baby out of the window-" I quickly sat up and faced them. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP YOU HAGS!" I screamed, "You disgrace of a human being! You killed your son we know you did you Witch!" I gripped my hair.

My breathe began to quicken as the maid spat out names, I shook my head violently sobbing loudly. "Excuse me ladies but I'd appreciate it if you didn't disrespect Arthur." I felt a warm embrace causing me to look up quickly.

It was Alfred. Alfred...I relaxed hugging him tightly crying and sobbing into his chest. "W-Why does these things have to h-happen to me...?" I cried, "I don't know Artie..I don't know..."

I don't know...

(I do apologize for making this short but ya know... So anyways will Arthur and Alfred find they're baby?!? Find out in the next chapter(s) XD)