Chapter 17

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

Nobody get mad this chapter is just something new. If you have a problem direct message me. Thank you!

>  J A C E ' S   P O V <

It's been almost 2 months. I miss Amber so much. Ever since she's been gone I've been going around putting up flyers asking everyone have they seen her. I've started hanging out with Jacob. He really isn't a bad dude. He likes for us to call him Satorious, so we do. He's introduced me and the guys to some really cool people. And guess who the new chick magnet is. I mean I was one before, but now my pull game is hella strong. But now we don't call them chicks. We call them "baddies". If she's thick, has a little attitude, and shows a little skin she's a baddie.

I didn't know he hung out with Hayes. That's where we've been kicking it lately. We've been chilling at him and his brother Nash's pad. Nash is kind of a sketchy dude though. I'm watching him. But he has the dopest supply. Hayes has got me started on this stuff.  Its basically a vegetable because it's green. It's not bad, but it's not that good either. He calls it "gas". I mean I tear up about 5 or 6 of these jokers a day. They take me to Nirvana. Satorious said this is how you become a savage. He also made me change my music style. I mainly listen to Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Boat, 21 Savage, Kevin Gates and so on and so forth.

Nash isn't really a gas man. He mainly sticks to snorting coke and making lean. Who knew Sprite could get better. My favorite part is the Jolly Ranchers at the bottom.

Yeah I have sort of a drug problem now. But it's not really a problem because they make you alert, so yeah. Anyway mom's been acting different. She's been coming home early. Taking her calls outside in the car. Sometimes she drives a block or two down the road, but whatever maybe she's getting laid. Who knows.

I just want Amber back, but it's like when I hit the blunt nothing is wrong and I'm not worrying myself into a headache thinking about when my sisters coming back . She'll come back. I'm sure of it.With all those missing flyers around somebody's bound to see her. But the police says if they aren't found in the first 48 hours they're most likely dead. Fuck. I can't go to school with red eyes.

Another weird thing is Charlotte didn't go missing. I can kind of understand that though. Her parents have her on lock down. Poor girl can't go to the bathroom without telling them first.

"Pube! Are you coming or are you just going to stare at the ground," Nash yells.

"Oh yeah I'm coming let me put this out real quick." I say.

I throw down the tiny blunt and step it into ash. I run and jump into the bed of the truck. I smack the side two good times and down the road we go.

We're probably going on another run.

I usually don't say anything during these things. I just make sure that the drugs don't fall off the truck.

Dang Megan is looking thick in them purple jeans. She's a baddie. I whistle at her. She looks at me then flicks me off. She can lose the tude. She's probably on her period or maybe she needs some d.... But that's none of my business.

We pull up at this run down crappy house and park. I slouch a little bit.  I ain't trying to get shot.

Nash walks up to the front door and talks to this raggedy looking dude. You can tell he's on it bad. He's scratching at himself. Even his dog looks like a crackhead. It has bald patches, its dirty, and I has ticks and mites.

"Aye Hayes come in and help me get this real quick," Nash says.

Hayes walks from the passenger door to the front one. They drag out this long package. The only thing I'm thinking is score. They poked holes at the top of the box. Probably to sniff the drug smells.

They sit the package at the back of the truck with me.

They get back in the truck and we head back to their home.

That box is calling my name I swear. They won't miss a blunt or two will they?

I open the box and inside are packing peanuts. I quickly dig through those to get to the good stuff. When my hand brushes across a nose!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS. PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.