Chapter 1

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!!!

"Amber wake up!" my mom yelled.

"I'm already up," I replied.
I got up early this morning, so I could finish my homework from yesterday. I'm a procrastinator. I always wait until the last minute to finish things.

"Breakfast is ready," mom then says.
I rushed down the stairs. I was starving. Homework can make you hungry. I grabbed two slices of toast, some eggs, and three strips of bacon. I made a delicious breakfast sandwich.

I went to the front door and got the newspaper from the doorstep.

While walking back to the kitchen, I skimmed through the pages. I saw the most wanted list. On the list were a couple of old dudes, some meth heads, and a really young boy.

Cameron Dallas, 21
Wanted for: illegal drug use, car jacking,murder suspect, and illegal street racing.

"You're up earlier than usual," mom says.

I bring my head up from the paper to look at my mother. My mother usually has to pry me from my bed. I hate mornings. When I wake up I look like a mess. My hair looks like a tornado hit it, and there is a trail of drool on my face.

"I had to put some finishing touches on my homework," I lied.

"Mmmm, seems to me someone lost a track of time while they were on Facebook," Mom said glaring at me.

"No, not at all mother," I lied.
Last night, I was on facebook talking to my friend from my old school. I miss her so much. I sat the newspaper on the kitchen counter and continue to eat on my breakfast sandwich.

"Jace come on before you be late for school!" Mom yelled.

"I'm coming!" Jace yelled back.
Jace ran down the stairs nearly tripping over the last step. He grabbed a piece of bacon, and headed out the door. As soon as he left the bus pulled up. I was nearly finished with my breakfast sandwhich when I got a text.

Charlotte: I'm outside

I grabbed my bookbag and headed for the door. Charlotte had arrived on time in her yellow beetle. Her car was adorable. I opened the passanger door and hopped in.

"Hey best friend!" I exclaimed.

"Hello bestie," she replied less enthusiastic.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I was putting on my seatbelt.

"Nothing, I really don't want to talk about it," she mumbled.
I didn't reply after that I guess she was just having a bad morning. The ride to school was silent.

When we arrived at school. We went our separate ways. She took mainly all honors classes. I was just getting by. School didn't really interest me much.

I just liked the drama and the hot guys. I went through all my classes the same way. Barely paying attention and getting caught up on lost sleep. Nothing interesting never happened.

Lunch came and I was hungry. I grabbed a hot ham and cheese with fries. I sat with my friends Charlotte and Lola.

"Hey Girl," Charlotte and Lola said.