Public Service Announcement

REAL FANS WOULD READ AND COMMENT!!!

I underlined all the important stuff!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!! I actually have 2k reads and freaking 116 votes thank you sooooo much! I know I'm not your typical writer who has an update every week but I want to thank all my loyal readers and voters. I love you guys a lot. Hopefully my creative juice will work faster and I can make more chapters and faster than I usually do. I'm kind of lazy but aren't we all?

I also saw in a comment on the last chapter that I have a #1 fan!!!!!! Much love to you mwah !!

Also I'm coming out with a new story who should be the main guy character be? I'm open to all opinions. It's going to be about a girl that plays soccer not going to give any hints. Also if you have a title for it please comment because I'm kinda stuck.

Another things it's month 3 and I still have not talked to either of my crushes. That's like 90 days. I feel like a stalker just watching them lol. But oh lord they were blessed They are so beautiful!!! They are fuego like freaking takis.

I should do more updates like this I have so much to say. I tend to rant and ramble but some people find it interesting so...yeah

I was in a long distance relationship that didn't really work. I can tell y'all this and I know y'all will not judge. Well basically he was from the U.K. and I'm from the US that just didn't work out 4 thousand and something miles was just too much. He also was very sexual and always was asking for nudes like ew tf leave me in peace. But I actually gave him "nudes"

1. Was a boobie bird
2. Was a bra on my knee
3. I just stole somebody else's nudes
He still thinks they're mine let's just keep it a secret between us

But I ended it with him I did the "it's not you it's me" thing and he's just like "okay" "it's fine" like he didn't even try to stop me he just let me walk on out. It's cool it's just fine but I miss him ugghhh the feelings

OH MY GOSH should I start a confession advice thingy that would be legit lit ???

If I get 40 comments on this I will give you not one but TWO new chapters all you have to do is talk to me, open up, be my friend pleeeaaasseee!!!

XoXo -PPB