Chapter 11

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE

The last couple of days have went by smoothly. Cameron is actually being nice to me. We have conversations now, but nothing big. He still frightens me. I don't see him that often because is always at work, or what he calls work. He never told me what he does. I'm pretty sure its nothing good though.

"Amber!" Cameron calls from the kitchen.

"Sir," I call back.

"Come here," He says.

I get off of the comfy couch and head to the kitchen. He is sitting at the kitchen table looking at his phone.

"Do you need me sir?" I ask.

"Yeah, I have a question," he says.

"What is it?"

"Would you like to go to work with me today?"

I'm frozen. I just shake my head yes.

"Great. Get dressed we are leaving in 10."

"But I thought I was already dressed."

"You can't wear that. It is a bad representation of me."

"I don't have anything else to wear."

"Oh I forgot to tell you I went clothes shopping a couple of days ago. I know you didn't like wearing someone else's clothes."

Cameron leaves the table and goes to one of the hallway closets. I hear rustling and shuffling. Moments later he comes back with 5 bags.

He passes me the bags and says, "Here you go cupcake."

"Thank you Sir," I reply with a sincere smile.

"It's the least I could do," he says.

I start going through the bags. One was from Aeropostale (my favorite store ever), Forever 21, H&M, Journey's, and Victoria's Secret. You already know I'm not opening the Victoria's secret bag first. So I open the first 3. It had some tees, some jeans, some crop tops, a few skirts, 2 pairs of sandals, and a few random accessories. He did pretty good to be a guy, but I'm pretty sure he asked a sales assistant

In the Journey's bag was 2 pair a converse, one pair white and the other mint. Last and most likely the least, the dreaded Victoria's Secret bag. Cameron has been watching me open the bags and view the clothes. When I grab the Victoria's Secret bag, a smirk makes its way onto Cameron's face.

I open the bag very cautiously. Inside the bag are... Pajamas. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. There are a couple of PJ's, a few yoga pants, and so.me tops. I thought I was safe until I got to the bottom of the bag. Folded up at the bottom, was some lingerie. Bras, panties, and even a thong.

I put the fake'est smile and say, "Thank you Mr. Cameron."

"You're welcome cupcake. Now go and get ready," he says.

I grab some clothes out of the bag and the white converse and head to the bathroom. I put on the clothes as fast as possible and brush my hair.

 I put on the clothes as fast as possible and brush my hair