"I know where he's going to be tonight. We'll take him by surprise, and then take care of him all together." I inform, "Do not hesitate! He's very dangerous!" Kira says.

"What about the boy?!" Scott asks with sympathy for him in his tone. "My mom said he's already gone." Kira says. "I'm sorry Scott, but we can't save everyone." I tell him.

"Alright! Everyone be there by eight." I say, and with that they give a nod and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time skip to eight at night)

Derek's POV.

We walk up to the clearing, for some reason this place giving me a shiver but I soon shake it off and continue down the path, the pack not far behind.

There's a voice in the back of my head telling me I've been here before, but once again I shake it off.

We get to the clearing and see the boy standing in the middle. With his back facing us he says, "Oh, this is gonna be fun!"

He turns around, a grin slapped on his face sending chills up and down my spine. "Who are you controlling?!" I ask. It looks up at me, and slowly starts walking towards me. "You really don't recognize him? You really don't remember me?" He asks. "I've never seen you before in my entire life."

He simply smirks, now standing right in front of me. "Wow." He says, "I guess I didn't make myself known all to well." He whispers in a soft tone. "Good thing I get a do over!"

He snaps his fingers, and men with masks of silver and skin of black smoke appear out of thin air. And then the war begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles' POV.

They don't remember me. They're going to kill me. Or worse, I'm going to kill them.

I watch as this war breaks out in front of me. Watching out of my own eyes, but being controlled by a shadow of pain, one I thought I lost.

"Everyone has it, but no one can lose it. What is it Stiles?"

His voice rings in my head. I watch as Isaac gets cut in the stomach with a sword. Allison helping him. Lydia using her scream to defend herself. Derek fighting off five at once. As they all seem to keep appearing.

I search for Scott and see him getting closer to me. He finally fights his way to me, and grabs my shirt in his fist. He puts his claws to my stomach, ready to kill. When he stops and looks at me with confusion.

"Scott, do it. Do it Scott!" I yell. When suddenly one of the oni throws a sword to the Nogitsune, who uses my body and mind to catch it.

"Scott! Kill him!" I scream. Then in that moment he gabes the sword into Scott and twists it.

"Yeah, you feel that?!" The Nogitsune says, "Wolfsbane!"

"SCOTT!!!!" I scream, causing everything around me to shake. I shut my eyes and let the tears flow, but when I open my eyes again, I'm in control.

I drop to my knees, my best friend, my brother in my arms. "Scott look at me! Keep your eyes open!" I tell him, "You can't die! You're Scott McCall! You can't die!!" I yell, "Because you're to strong to let a sidekick like me kill you!"

He looks at me, the light slowly draining from his eyes. "Stiles??" He asks, "Yeah bud! I'm here. Okay? I'm with you, now you just gotta stay with me."

Everyone is staring at us, as I yell for someone to call an ambulance. Isaac scatters to get his phone, but soon has an ambulance on the way.

"Stiles," Scott pauses, "fight him." I look down at him, tears staining my cheeks, "Scott please!" I tell him. "And Stiles?" He says, "Yeah buddy?" I ask, "remember when I told you we were nobody? Back at the Motel?" I nod, "Thanks for being a nobody with me."

"And one more thing Stiles." He says, "I'm glad you said hi in that sandbox." He smiles, "Me too Scotty." I say.

I watch as his eyes close and his body goes limp in my arms. "Scott!" I yell, "Scott no! Come on! Wake up Scott!! Wake up!"

Derek slowly comes walking over, everyone in complete and total shock, as he rests his hand on my shoulder.

I sit there crying as I fight the demon inside of me. I rise to my feet and hold out my arm. "Bite me." I say.

Derek just stands there looking at me with shock. "It could kill you." I shake my head, anger in my eyes, "I don't care. Why does it matter to you anyway, you don't remember me."

"Of course I do. I didn't before, but I do now. I've felt like somethings been missing. And now I know, it's you, it's always been you. Stiles Stilinski. My mate."

"I said bite me Derek!! Kill him!" I yell, "Not if it means to kill you!" He yells in replie.

"I have another idea!" He says. Before I know it his claws are in the back of my neck, and all I can see is darkness.

But even though my mind has two people beside myself running around in it. I still keep reminding myself of one thing.

'I just killed my best friend, my brother. And there's nothing I can do to bring him back.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Please don't hate me....

I know I just killed off Scott, and I know that I'm a horrible person....it keeps me up at night 😜 lol

And btw, if you're wondering where Sam and Dean are that will be kinda explained in the next chapter.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!! Gotta hop! byee! :)