36 ; Forgotten Memories

—Hey guys! I would really really appreciate it if you guys left some questions here because I'd love to do a Q&A of some sorts

Hey guys! I would really really appreciate it if you guys left some questions here because I'd love to do a Q&A of some sorts. It's gonna be towards the end of the book. It's just gonna be some questions from you guys and questions I just felt like needed to be answered. They could be about anything, absolutely anything, ranging from the story to whatever you please. You can ask as many questions as you want. I would honestly really appreciate it so much.

—What color are your eyes? I have boring brown eyes :(

—Who do you guys think would tease the other under the table at dinner in public: Odessa or Dean? Odessa tbh lol

—Who would initiate dancing and kissing in the rain: Odessa or Dean? Probably Odessa, but Dean would pretend to hate the idea of it, but would secretly love it while they make out.

*TOWARDS THE END, PLEASE IGNORE ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. I PLAN ON EDITING THIS BOOK AFTER IT'S COMPLETED. I'M JUST EXHAUSTED AND DONE WITH THIS EPISODE. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.*

Before the phone call, Odessa was beginning to lose her mind. 

The amount of distress she was experiencing was commencing an unusual measure of concern from herself and Dean, primarily from him. Continuously, she had reassured him she was completely fine, though they be both knew she was lying, and she often ignored him when he claimed she hadn't properly slept for an entire week. Though she adored him for only being worried for her well-being, she couldn't sleep knowing Sam was missing and possibly dead. Much to Odessa's dismay, there wasn't a day where she wasn't reminded on how much caffeine she'd consumed, and how much she hadn't eaten. 

A week after Sam's disappearance, and several hours infused with coffee and searching, Dean received a phone call from the one and only Sam Winchester informing them of his whereabouts. There wasn't anything said after that, merely the sound of Dean's heavy breathing and the trickling rainfall. Both of them hadn't wasted another second and rushed inside the Impala, immediately following the directions for Sam's location. 

His room number was one-hundred-nine, and Odessa's eyes frantically searched for the designated room. She had practically dashed outside the Impala before Dean could properly park it, and her mind was clouded with the hundreds of possibilities awaiting for them. When arriving outside the Sam's room, Dean had repeatedly banged his fist against the wooden door before twisting the handle open. From the other side, she could hear Sam's faint breathing, the indistinct sound of his hear thumping in sync with her own.

Odessa quickly followed in Dean's pursuit, sighing in relief as she witnessed Sam's sorrowful figure perched on the edge of the mattress. Though her alleviation was short-lived as her eyes traveled down to the dried blood on his clothes. Eyes widened, she rushed over to his side and examined him attentively. "Are you bleeding? Are you okay?" She asked, eyes quickly roaming over his body, making sure he was fine everywhere else.