Ch 9 The Mystery Revealed

*MAO'S  POV*

I was at the Christmas party. I wasnt having all that much fun since I couldn't find the one person I wanted to see. I was all the way in the back and the only one who had their hand raised before we went to play the game. I was so embarrassed but then happy. I had no idea who it was but I wanted to find out.

"Oh okay. Since you are the only one without a partner, would you like to be mine?" He asked me as if he was doing it for the better of the game. For some reason as he was talking, I saw his hand, that was very unnoticeable to people that were never observant, I saw his hand fade in and out. It made me a little nervous because of what had happen weeks before. But that made me want to know more about my mysterious partner.

"I'll do it."

"Okay so lets get this game going!!! But I have to do something quick, so in my place will be Kengento." 

The next thing I know, there is a hand on my shoulder and over my mouth, pulling me away from the crowed. That was the last thing that I remembe before I passed out. 

*ZEROS POV*

It seemed like he had no idea who I was but still wanted to partner with me. I was so overjoyed, I needed him now. I told the guest that Kengento was taking over the game. I did something that I would never do. I went invisible and took Mao out of the crowd. I think it scared him so much that he passed out. Surprisingly, he is rather light. I took him up to my room and laid him on the bed. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. So defensless. I went out of the room to go and get a damp rag to help waking him up. I realized that I was still invisible. That gave me an idea.

*MAOS POV* 

I woke up in a strange room. I was so confused on what was going on. When I realized what happened, I started to panic. 

"Calm down or you will hurt yourself." There was a voice from nowhere. 

"Who's there!? Where am I? What do you want from me?" I was in complete panic mode.

"You mean you can't see me right now? Ohhhh I forgot to become visible again. Well I guess we should play a little game first."

"What is the game and why do you sound so familiar?"

" That's part of the game. If I told you, it would be no fun. Don't worry, I wont hurt you. I love you to much to do such a thing."

"Y..y...you love me? Please stop this game and tell me who you are and why I can't see you! And I already love someone but I doubt he will return the feelings."

"I will tell you why you cant see me. I have the ability to go invisible. The strange thing is that you are the only one that can make me visible without even trying. You are the first one to do that. When you realize who I am then you will know my darkest secret."

"Then will you help me a little? Please turn visible so I know your not messing with me and I have some idea on who you are." 

As he went visible, I was aww stricken that he was telling the truth. I looked at his face, but it was hidden by a mask. He continued to make me think and remember the incident in my house.That gave me something to ask him about.

"Did you ever follow me to my house? I think I saw you after.....um... after something happened." I was blushing so hard trying to ask him. He had a shocked face when I said that.

"You mean, even though i thought that i was safe, you still saw me with that small time of conscience. Okay I guess the game is over."

As he was taking off his mask, I realized who it was. It was the one person that made me understand love.

Zero.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEY READERS!!! Im getting a bit better at updating!! Please like and comment! The coments give me motivation to write better chapters!!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Forever Love,

           GaaraLoves <3 <3