chapter 2- Friends not possible now

Chapter 2

3 weeks later

"And the square root of 49 is........" that's all I heard from the entire algebra class. I tried to stay focused but my attention kept going to Zero. there was just something about him that was so fascinating and I couldn't stand it!

*BEEEEEP*

 Just like that my mind was put back into the hell that I was avoiding. As I gathered my things and left the room, I heard Zero yelling my name.

"Mao!! MAO!!!" He was running trying to catch up with me and also trying to avoid the fangirls that were lurking behind him.

"Hey! How long where you fallowing me?"

"Ever since class ended. Hey I wanted to know......" just then a wave of girls came screaming for Zero. As Zero was moving, trying to protect me, a girl pushed him by accident and he.....he kissed me!!!! when we separated, both of our eyes where wide open. We couldn't believe what just happened. I started to blush.

"Umm I have to go!" I ran right after I said that. why did that happen!!! And right in front of the fangirls too!!  I was so embarrassed!! I went strait home.

When I got home, I pulled my hood over my head and put in my headphones. I listened to 'In the End' by Black Veil Brides. I wanted to disappear. even when I tried to forget about the kiss it just burned deeper into my memory. it was so good even if it was an accident. his lips where so soft. 

"STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!!!!" I yelled at myself and slammed my head into my pillow. I know for a fact that he is going to  avoid me now. there is no chance that I will ever be able to become his friend now, much less his boyfriend. As I thought about this, I started to cry into my pillow thinking that it was all over now, there are going to be people after me. What I thought was hell just got worse.