Chapter 6- Found Out

LEMON WARNING!!!!!!!!!  DONT LIKE THEN STOP READING NOW!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ZERO POV*

What I saw was something that made staying all worth wild. But the effect of it was something I never imagined.

When I got into the bathroom with Mao, still invisible, I saw something that I would never forget. He was as hard as a rock with a picture of me during the first week of school. He was on the ground, trying to fix the BIG problem that my picture had given him. He was moaning so much and he looked that he was in complete bliss. Then he did something that just took me over the top.

"nn...... Ze.....ro.........mmmmm" he moaned. As he continued, he made me so hard. The way he looked made me want to jump him right then and there but then that would make me seem like a perv and it would reveal my secret.

"ZERO!!!! FASTER FASTER PLEASE MAKE ME CUM HARD!!!! MMMMMMM" That was the last thing he said as he came. he passed out from the intensity of it and I was a little lucky for that. I never thought that this would happen, but I realized that the more excited I get, my ability to stay invisible decreases. That means he almost saw me as he was doing something dirty. I decided to be nice and clean him up but in my own way. I started to lick up all the cum that was on him and that made him get hard even though he was unconscious. This made my hard on way worse. I picked him up and brought him into his room just in time for him to wake up. I went invisible again hoping that he didn't see me. I decided to go home and this time go through with it. I have something to deal with really badly!!!

*MAO POV*

as I walked home from school, I had a strange feeling that someone was following me but there was no one there. I just brush it off thinking it was nothing. when I got home I made sure that my dad wasn't home. I said hi to my dead mothers picture and then started thinking about what Zero would be like If he was my wife or husband and how he would be around children. then I started thinking about the other half of that idea. the half that would bring me so much pleasure and the thought of him with me, his hands all over me and him inside me. when I realize what I was thinking, I look down and see that there was a big problem to deal with. before anything could happen, I run upstairs, grabbed my picture of Zero from the first day of school and then hid myself in the bathroom. there was something about that picture that just drove me over the edge.

 I pull down my pants and boxers to see very hard part of me. I sat down and take the picture to use to help me imagine everything. I begin to imagine his hands all over my chest and him rubbing my nipples. As I slowly go lower, I imagine him holding my hard part. I start moaning as I pump harder and harder.

"nn.......Ze.........ro........mmmmmmmm" I started moaning that over and over. As I came it was the best one yet.

"ZERO!!!!!! FASTER FASTER PLEASE MAKE ME CUM HARD!!!!!!!MMMMMM" I said as I came. It was so intense that I think I saw Zero and then I passed out. I kept thinking about him doing it to me. I think I was hallucinating when I started to feel something wet on my dick. It felt so good. I try to see what is happening, but as I do, I realize that I'm in my room and Zero is there and then not there. I must be really in love with him to start to hallucinate about it.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK?

SORRY IF IT WAS BAD! FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!!

PLEASE COMENT WITH THINGS THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO HAPPEN!!

Forever Love, GaaraLoves