chapter 1 - The Way of What????

chapter 1- The Way of What????

"MAO!!! GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED!!!"

         That is the way that I start my usual day. As I kick myself out of bed, I realized that it was the first day back to school. On the way to the bathroom, I realized how much work it is to go from my bed to the damn shower. After my long shower, I go and start to get ready for the first day of the end of my life, or that's what I thought. I decide to put on a pair of black jeans, a baggy jacket and my favorite pair of worn out gray converse. As I start to walk out the door, my stomach start o rumble so loudly that my dad heard.

"Where is that coming from?"

I cringe as he asked that. " Ummm hear what? I didn't hear anything."

"Mao, you know I don't like it when you go and starve yourself. I know you've been through a lot this past year but that gives you no excuse to do that!"

He was right. Last year a lot of things happened. To start, my mom was killed by cancer and around that same time I started to realize that I liked guys. When I told my family this, my dad was fine, my grandparents hated me for it. Just to top it off, the day after I came out, my mom died. my grandparents started blaming me for it, so my dad and I moved. That's my life all summed up!

"Dad, I'm fine just leave it be." I said as I put my headphones on and started to walk to school. I decided that I would not fall in love and have a boyfriend and just keep the whole 'gay' factor a secret.

When I walked into the classroom, I saw that I was the first guy there. All the girls stared and started to giggle and blush. I rolled my eyes at this. when I found my seat, I blared my headphones and put my hood over my head. I wanted to be anti-social. that didn't last very long though. Someone had hit my desk, making me raise my head. When I did, my eyes met a pair that were so beautiful that I had to blink again to see if I was dreaming or not.

"Are you okay? Did I wake you?" He said. I was so awestruck that I had troubles speaking. 

"Umm......uh.. Yeah I'm fine." I said as I looked down at the floor so he wasn't able to see how red my face was.

"Oh are you the new kid? My name is Zero Gemeno. And what's your name?"

"My name is Masao Ichiki. Everyone just calls me Mao" I looked up as I answered. When I looked up and saw his face, I almost fainted. He had dark brown almost black color eyes and his hair was blond with black streaks in it. I knew I told myself not to fall in love, but I think I just did.

"Well, I hope I get to become friends...."  before he could finish his sentence, the bell rung and school had started. I was soo mad that my crush had to leave and I had to suffer with the torchers of lectures all day before I can talk to him again.

.................................................................

Hope u guys like it!! This is the first time writing a story!!!!