Ch 8- The Christmas Party

Sorry it was so long since I updated!!! There has been a lot of things that I had to catch up with in life. I hope this makes it all up!!! Another chapter is on its way shortly! Enjoy!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

*ZERO'S POV*

As I was setting up for my Christmas party, I started to think of the ways that I was going to get alone time with Mao. All I could think of really was what he was going to look like. I had decided to through a big Christmas masquerade party so that everyone can be what they want. There would be a part everyone has to pick a partner and go into a separate room. There they would give each other clues onto who they are. After that, they have to reveal their true identifies. That is my plan on to getting Mao alone. I just hope it works.

"Hey.....Um Zero, can you tell me the plan again? You know I can never truly remember anything."

I had forgotten that Kengento was here to help me enforce the plan so I don't seem suspicious. The only thing is, I told him the plan 7 times already.

"Fine, I'll tell you one last time! The plan is that as people come in you have to look for the mask with Mao underneath the mask. When you find him, you come and tell me which mask it is so I can have alone time with him during the game and tell him that I like him. That is the plan. now don't forget it again!!"

"Okay I think I got it! Well I'm going to go and keep watch while you finish setting up."

*PARTY TIME*

The party was going better then I thought and I had a feeling that it was a good time to start the game.

"Okay everyone!!! I have a game that we are all going to play! Don't worry it's fun. okay the way that we start the game is everyone needs to get into groups of 2. And don't look under their mask! that's going to be part of the game"

Everyone started running around finding a partner that they knew they wouldn't be embarrassed being with and not getting the person wrong.

"So does everyone have a partner?" as I said that, a hand raised. And I know who's hand it was.

Mao's.