Chapter 4- The Friends Find Out

*Zero's POV*

"Hey Kengento, you know I like Mao right?"

"Yeah it was a little obvious for me because I've known you for so long" he said in with a bit of a laugh in his voice.

" I realized you liked him the first moment that you laid eyes on him."

I blushed as he said this. I never realized that it was noticeable. Man I need to get to know him enough so I know that I'm not making the wrong choice. Even if it means having to use my 'secret' to find this out. All I know is that he came from somewhere else in Japan and no one knows a thing about him because he is so antisocial. I think, besides me, he only has one other friend, Kenta, who was a loner and the only thing that people were ever able to talk to him about was music. I have no idea how those two are friends, but maybe I can find out more about Mao rather then using my 'secret'. 

*Mao's POV*

Well it seemed like everyone in the school didn't really care about the little incident between me and Zero. Everyone except my new friend Kenta. Kenta and I are now really close friends even though we have only known each other only since school has started. We have told each other our deepest secrets. When I told him I liked guys, all he said was that I wasn't allowed to date or hit on him. I was surprised that he was completely cool with the gay thing that I knew that we were going to be good friends. His reaction to the accidental kiss is something that he is never going to let me live down.

"HOLY CRUD!!!! You just kissed Zero Gemeno!! Isn't he the guy that you like?"

When he said that, I was so surprised that he was able to figure out that I had a mad crush on him.

"How did you find out?"

"Anyone that knew music as well as you and I do would easily be able to tell just by listening to your music playlist. They are filled to the rim of rock-love songs! For example 'Rebel love song' by Black Vail Brides and also 'Damned if I Do Ya' by All Time Low. Now with that evidence, try telling me that you are not in love!"

My only counter attack was "How do you know I'm in love with Zero and not some other guy in school? Answer me that one, Sherlock!"

"That's easy. the way that I know you like Zero is by the way you burn holes in the back of his head every day in class. You stare at him as if someone is going to, at any time come and kidnap him." He said and after finishing his sentence started to laugh. I got so red. He had hit it right on.  

"What do you think I should do then Kenta? Do you think I should tell him?"

"No I think you should wait and see what will happen."

"Okay I'll trust you on this Kenta, since you were able to read me that well. Lets see how long it takes for him to realize this."

*Zero's POV*

"Hey Kenta! I wanted to ask you something!" I said once I found Kenta as he was walking out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, what is it? Don't you have your own friends to talk to rather then me?"

"I'm going to ignore that comment. Um I wanted to know if you could tell me anything about Mao. Like where he comes from, who is his family, and that sort of things." I asked hoping for the best since I know that Kenta is not my biggest fan much less friend.

"Um that would be a negative. If you want to find that type of stuff out then you have to go straight to the source of the answers. That would be to ask Mao himself those questions. Why do you even want to know this stuff?"

When I heard his answer, I felt my heart sink in the thought of having to use my 'secret' to find this stuff out because I know that Mao would just run away from me.

"I just do. Why is that any of your concern?"

"Because he is my friend and I want to make sure he has the best because he's had the worst past. That's what friends do."

"Well thanks for the help!" I said as I left so I could start thinking about when I'm going to use my 'secret' to find out what I needed to know. This is going to be hell, but totally worth it.

.........................................................................................................................

DISCLAMER: I DO NOT OWN 'REBEL LOVE SONG' OR 'DANMED IF I DO YA'

ENJOY!!! 

My Invisible BoyfriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara