Chapter 7- Put the plan in action

*ZEROS POV*

         After all that I saw at Maos house, I had to take care of some things. it was so nice to get ride of the raging beast that was so well hidden under the thin cloth of my pants. I had to rethink my plan. I had the idea of getting Mao to like me, but that ultimately backfired, I had to find a way to show him that I had the same feelings for him but also I had to reviel to him my secret without him finding out that I followed him to his house and saw him do those dirty things. I could already feel my brain exploding from thinking about all of this.  I needed to talk to Kengento to help me with this. It's times like this when I realize how good of a friend he is to me.

"Yo Kegento! I need some help coming up with a new plan! I'll tell you once you get here! its really worth it okay!!" When I finaly convince him to come over, he was so interested about what I had to tell him.

"So, what was it that was so important that I had to come all the way here and we couldn't talk about it over the phone?"

"I  saw something amazing that put my plan into unter shame and also I found out that Mao is the only one to ever be able to lower my defenses on my invisibility powers!"

"Okay so lets start with what was so amazing that you now have to change your plan?"

"He is in love with me this I know for sure. And I already know that you are going to say how and when I tell you, your going to think im a pervert. But all that aside, I saw him masturbate to the thought of me and he had a picture next to him and was moaning my name as he was coming. It was a sight to see." When I finished the last part, Kengento was in such a deep blush that it was redder then a tomato.

"Well um..... that's very interesting! What was the flaw in your power?" When he finished he was even deeper red then before.

"It seems that when I get excited over things like that, I start to become more visible. I almost got caught by him, but luckily he passed out before you could really see." I didn't want to tell him that I might have been seen, so if I don't really know for sure then its not that important.

"Well I would say that's a close one! Okay, so I have an idea."

"Well what is it! And it better not make me have to wait forever for him!"

"Okay okay! Well you know how Christmas is coming up. What if you tell him how you feel then. It would be very romantic and it also be memorable!! I'm sure that it would be perfect!"

        When I heard his idea, I didn't know what to think. I mean yeah it was a really good idea and it would give me enough time to get close to him, but what if I can't keep my powers in check and he finds out. what if instead of it being the best thing that ever happened, it would turn out to be the worst. And if I get everything out that I want to tell him and he still likes me, I might not be able to hold back. I'm way overthinking this hole thing and acting like a girl. I need to just stay cool and believe that everything is going to go for the best!.

"Okay i'll do it! It gives me enough time to really get to know him and maybe even tell him about my powers before then so I know if I still have a chance."

"Oh this will be great! I go and stay when I think its necessary so he and I don't hog you!" 

*MAO'S POV*

       When I woke up, I was in shock! I thought I saw my biggest crush just see me masturbate and after put me to bed. I must be really tiered or something. I want to tell him so badly how much I love him but I'm to afraid to because I don't want to be rejected. If I can make friends with him, no matter what he has to through at me, I will get all of my confidence and tell him that I love hime on Christmas. All I think of is how much my body is in need and want for his. This is going to be difficult but I'm willing to do it for him.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long to update! Blame school for that!!

Hope you enjoy the new chapter!! All your comments mean a lot so please do comment!!!

Forever love, GaaraLoves <3<3