Chapter 3- The Secret

*Zeros POV*

I cant believe that just happened! I kissed a guy!!! That really messes with my plan!! Okay okay, I need to just slow done and think about what has happened over the past 3 weeks. That way I might be able to understand what's going on and why I feel like this.

*3 weeks prior*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I wake up to my alarm clock in a happy attitude. I finally get to see my friends and get away from all this loneness. My summer has been like no one can ever believe, and I'm still afraid to go out of the house because of this. I have two big secrets; one is that I'm gay and the second one is a little harder to understand. The big secret is that I now have the ability to go invisible. It all happened over my crazy summer.

It was the beginning of the summer when my best friend, Kengento, decided that we would go and play in the old church on my parents death anniversary. He wanted me to forget about what day it was. It was dark and we had forgotten to bring flashlights. Luckily we had found so candles and matches. That was going to be the cause of the whole fiasco. I had fallen asleep and the next thing I know I was surrounded by fire.

"Kengento! Kengento!!" Out of nowhere, a fireman came and got me out of the burning church.

"Where is my friend?! Where is Kengento!?"  When the fireman didn't answer me, I ran back into the fire.

"Kengento!! (cough cough) Kengento!!"

When I finally found him, he was still asleep, unaware of what was going on. I started shaking him like crazy, tears coming out of my eyes. When he finally woke up all he told me was to look  at the moon. As I did this, I heard the clock strike 12, and the moon was so big and bright.  As I studied the moon, I started to disappear. I heard Kengento yelling my name I started to disappear. I re-appeared as he yelled my name. After the whole thing was finished, we realized that I was able to go invisible. I realized that Kengento was my true friend since he has stayed my friend even after all of this.

So now you know my big secret and I have been practicing using my ability.

"ZERO!!! ZERO!! ARE YOU UP?? WE HAVE TO GET TO SCHOOL!!" 

I hear Kengento yell at me. I finish getting ready and run down stairs.

" Sorry! I was lost in my thoughts! So how was the rest of your summer? I heard that you went to the Americas! How was it?"

"It was awesome! it was Really different from here in Japan. Have you been able to control the secret?"

"I think I have more control over it. I still cant believe that all of this has happened. This year will not be a normal year that's for sure!"

Once we got to school, the first thing that I see is a bunch of girls in my face. As I push past all the girls, with the help of Kengento, and I get to my seat. I see that there was someone sleeping over where we were, so I tried not to disturb him. My friends and I were laughing and talking about how our summer was. Every time they asked me what I did over the summer, I looked at Kengento and came up with some lame excuse for a summer. We started laughing and messing with each other so much that I accidently hit the desk of the person who was sleeping.  

"Are you okay? Did I wake you?"  I said. 

"Umm.......um..Yeah I'm fine." he said. He was just looking at the ground trying to avoid looking at me. 

"Oh are you the new kid? My name is Zero Gemeno. And what's your name?" I was really curious.

"My name is Masao Ichiki. Everyone calls me Mao." After he said that, he finally looked at me. As our eyes met and I knew I had fallen in love with him. he had stunning blue eyes and jet black hair that fell perfectly in his face.

"Well, I hope I get to become friends......" just as I said this, the bell rang and we had to split. How am I going to be able to pay attention with him on my mind? Now I have to figure out how to get him first as my friend and then slowly get him to fall in love with me.

* END FLASH BACK*

After I finished thinking about all of this, I realize that he might try to avoid me and do everything possible to pretend not to want anything to do with me. That might hurt my plan on having him as my friend and then my boyfriend. I might have to speed up the process of this and ensure him that I want to be his friend without being awkward about it. I saw the way that he had reacted after the kiss and I think that it might be possible that he likes me the same way I like him, maybe the way his face was so red was probably be because of all the shock. I hope he really does like me.