'Hmm maybe this one? No... Man this is going to be a little difficult.'

I check my phone and I still have enough time until Okuda meets me at my house. After a few minutes have gone by, they finally called my name. I'm glad I found the haircut I want. The girl showed me where to chair and I sat down in it. I showed her the hairstyle.

"Okay I can do that, but I have to say you have beautiful long hair. Are you sure you want it cut?"

"Yes."

"Oh I didn't realize you was a guy. I'm sorry mister."

"It's okay."

She put the cover over me and started cutting my hair. It didn't take long for her to get done cutting my hair.

"There all done."

"Thank you so much."

"Come with me to the cash register."

"Okay."

I followed her to the register and paid for the haircut. The style looks good. It does feel weird since now I got short hair. My phone went off and it was Okuda.

O: I'm on my way.

K: Okay. See you in a little bit.

I put my phone up and wait outside my house. Okuda finally shows up after a few minutes have gone by. Her face was priceless.

"Kayano? What did you do to your hair? You look like a boy!"

"That's because I am a boy."

Her eyes widen. She was shocked.

"How did that happen?"

"Umm I don't know actually. Probably when me and Nagisa found the chest and opened it. That would be my guess."

Okuda ran up to my and hug me.

"I'm sorry this happened to you, Kaede! I'm so sorry!!"

I hug Okuda. She started crying.

"Its okay. It's not your fault so please stop blaming yourself. Okuda you don't have to cry."

"I know, but I-I didn't think a-anything like this w-would happen to you."

I smile and I realized that I'm a bit taller than Okuda for once. Her hair smells like lavender. We finally broke the hug and went into my house.

Karma pov

Well school is over with finally. I saw Okuda dash out of the classroom for some reason, but then again. I don't really care. Nagisa was collecting her things. Man it's still weird. I walk over to Nagisa's desk with my bag in my hand.

"So you ready to go?"

Nagisa looks at me and smile.

"Yes. Let's go."

She said and hurry out of the classroom. I felt my face heat up. She is so cute. I started walking out of the classroom and Nagisa was already down the hall. She stopped.