"Hey Karma and Nagisa. Class will start in a little bit."

"Don't worry octopus. We will be there. Isn't that right Nagisa~"

My face heat up and I nodded my head yes. I looked down to make sure Koro-Sensei didn't see me, but he did.

  "Hey Nagisa."

I need to fix my voice so he doesn't notice.

"Y-yes?"

"Are you feeling okay? You have been off ever since the cave yesterday."

"Nagisa is fine, teach. Don't worry. Isn't that right, Nagisa?

I nodded my head and Koro-Sensei just sighed.

'Hmm I guess he didn't noticed.'

Koro-Sensei finally left and went into the building. Karma and I both sighed in relief.

"That was close. When see I got your back Nagisa."

"I know you do. Well ready to go back into class?"

"Not really, but I guess I will today."

I got up and grab the box, that had my food in it, inside. Karma was following behind me smirking. Damn he looks hot with that smirk. My faces heats up like crazy.

'Please don't let anyone see this! Please don't let anyone see this!'

I was freaking out. Until Karma finally said.

"Hey Nagisa. How are you going to use your free kill on Koro-Sensei?"

"I haven't really thought of that to be honest. Kayano and me was going to come up with a plan since Koro-Sensei wants is too."

"Hmm. To bad we wasn't partnered up and found it together. I'm sure we should have come up with something to kill the octopus."

"That is true."

I got to admit. Karma isn't wrong about that, but it doesn't change the fact Koro-Sensei was matchmaking us again. Which it really doesn't surprise me. We walked into the classroom and went to our seats. I put the box off. Koro-Sensei haven't walked in yet. I check the time. Well class will start in a little bit. I look over and see Okuda on her phone. I was about to get up and walk over then, but Koro-Sensei walked in the classroom.

Kayano pov

'I wonder if Nagisa will still like me? Then again I don't think he is gay so should I give up on him?'

A lot of questions like that have been going through my mind. I really need to get my mind off of this stuff. Maybe pudding will help. Yea definitely. I start walking to the store. Hmm what type to get? After finally decided on what pudding, I went to the check out. The line wasn't long so it didn't take me that long to get out of the store. The only bad part was the cashier. She was looking at me weird when I talk to her, but then again even I would give me a weird look. Since I still look like a girl with male parts. Oh now I see how Nagisa feels. Maybe a haircut? That might help. I mean I do still have long hair. Might as well get it cut off. When I got out of the store, I search for a place that would cut my hair. I found one close to where me and Okuda are going to meet up, which is at my house. I walk in the salon.

"Welcome. Will you please sign in and we'll get to you as soon as possible."

I nodded my head and signed in. Then I grab a book with hair styles in it.