The Gang leaders Girl

Y'all can figure if it's edited or not    

Chapter 4:

Chase's POV

I got dressed in black because black is the shit. Black is my natural colour, it brings out the best out of people. It is like choosing where you want to be good or bad and y'all know what my fucking choice is because I am Chase 'The Fucking Ripper' Grey. Everyone is scared of me. I ran this fucking city; I have officers working for me. The government is on my side. Everyone is on my side. They say snitches get stitches, but fuck I offer more than that, a finger would do. Pulling up into my where house, I slam the door of my Camaro and walk towards the warehouse. My fellow gang members greet me, I nodded, and they go back to their work.

"Martin, how are ya mate," I said as I saw him tied up in my favourite room, the torture room.

It is like a Christian Greys room before you dumb as cunts ask, he is not my mother-fucking sibling.

"Chase," he spits, I chuckled.

The nerve of this motherfucker is unbelievable.

"Cunt, you're the one tied up," I smirked.

"End it already," he was sweating, his breathes were short pants.

"Don't think so buddy, you backstabbed me and the time you fucking pay cunt," I spit, he closed his eyes and groaned from the chemical that was burning his insides.

"I have a friend, which one do you want to meet?"

"Fuck you,"

"Don't roll that way," I grab my hammer, I hammer his fingers and toes, music rings through my ears, I use the tweezers, start taking his nails off. I made him eat them.

"Nasty cunt, just ate his own toenails," I gagged.

"Tweezers meet Martin, Martin meet Tweezers" I use them on his ears until they started bleeding I laughed.

"Kill me already,"

"Too easy," I grab my oven gloves, a grabbed a hot iron plate and placed it on his face.

I love the sound people make when they are in pain.

"Last week, you helped me torture the person in this chair, it's the other way around," with that I punched him in the face and his nose crack.

"You fucking played me cunt! This is how you fucking pay me back, by stabbing me in the fucking back? Fucking retarded cunt, you will fucking pay," I smirked, evilly.

"We're never friends. When you helped me out a couple of years ago, it was all an act, my friend. Joining your gang was one of the last things I wanted to do. I joined your gang so that I could report to my father so he can take you down. You killed him, his gang and mine were in the process of taking you down," he smirked with blood coming out of this mouth.

"You're not the only fucking backstabber" I walk to the table, I grabbed a knife I stab him in the knee, then grabbed my hammer and took the knife out of his leg and stabbed him in the other leg and hammered the knife into his leg.

"Remember this gun right," I pull out the gun we got together. It was a promise that we would use it on a motherfucker who backstabs, today is his lucky day.

"I'll be gentle," I wave the gun around, the fear in his eyes made me hungry, I was hungry for blood, I was a starving snake who was ready to eat his massive meal now. I would not want any longer. I need to eat before I fucking died.

"Chase I'm sorry," he said.

"Phase, I'm porry, save the fucking crocodile tears cunt," I shocked his leg. Last week he helped deliver pain to the fucker who was sitting in this chair.

"I hope you learnt your lesson so that you won't have to go throw it in hell again," I shot his stomach.

"See you in hell," he smirked.

"I run hell, I'll be expecting you," I shot him in the head, his brain and blood covered my face I smirk. I turned and faced my gang.

"Any fucker that goes behind my fucking back gets the same thing, I won't be fucking next nice time," I walked out of the room.

I walked out of the warehouse; I receive a text from Coby a good friend of mine, who said we were having dinner to catch up. I reply him, saying sure. I get into my car and drive to my house. Once I arrived, I took a well-earned hot shower and the water helped with my tensed muscles.

I grab a white towel and wrap it around my toned chest and go downstairs to look for food, eating I was feeling really horny, so I messages the biggest slut, I tell you this girl has no walls, only fuck her best she gives the best heads. After changing I make my way to Brittany's house, she opened her door wearing red lingerie set and with that, I pulled her to her couch one thing led to another.

** INSERT DIRTY MINDS IN HERE **

Wham bam thank you, mama, that's what it all was.

I took a shower was the first thing I did when I got home. I made my way to Groove Train Café. Coby texted saying they were sitting at table 5. James called me as I left my car reminding me about the shipment tonight. I walked in with James still on the phone. I looked around and found table five and not long after a waitress came.

"Good evening, what you guys like to order?" a girl asked.

"Can I get lasagna and coke for the drink," Dave said.

"I'll have the chicken schnitzel with solo," Jacob said.

"Beefsteak with mountain dew," Coby said.

"Can I get a beef burger with lemon and lime bitter?" I asked last.

"Your food would be delivered soon," she walked away, I looked at her.

"She's hot," Jacob said.

"I would tap her any day," Coby says.

Our food and drinks arrived a couple of minutes later and we started digging into it.

"This is a really good burger," I ask then I take another bite.

"Best lasagna in town," Coby says.

"Bet," Jacob replies.

"Wrd," Jai speaks.

"I wonder what they have for dessert," Coby states.

I wonder why I'm even friends with them, they act like little kids on a sugar high, but, they're my best friends, they know everything about me and I know everything about them as well.

I zone out, I get a text from Taylor saying he enjoyed his first day of school and he met new friends.

You fuckers guessed it right, Taylor is my fucking brother, he isn't part of my fucking gang, I never want him to be part of this lifestyle. He's the only person who can keep me fucking sane, it wasn't for him this world would look like fucking hell. I could feel eyes on me and I looked up my eye contacted with the girl who served us and I couldn't look away from her stare, she left not long again.

I'm on a fucking mission to make her fucking MINE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was so shit I can't write boys POV

LIKE. COMMENT. SHARE.  

23/8/18