The Gang leaders Girl

^^Taylor^^

Y'all can figure if it's edited or not

Chapter 2:

Pedia's POV

The bell rang and people started filling in the class and the teacher came after the last bell had rung bell had gone. Mrs Kethin was about to take the roll and the principal came in without knocking and she had a new student and he had brown hair and I knew he was going to have brown eyes. "Ok class listen up," Principle Gurm, says [1].

"As you guys can see there is a new student in this homeroom and his name is Taylor," Mrs Gurm says. "Make Taylor feel welcomed," with that she left the room leaving an awkward looking Taylor standing there by himself. "Taylor please go and take a seat next to Pedia," the teacher says motioning her hand to where I was sitting.

"Hey," was the first thing that I had said when he pulled out the spare chair that was next to me.

"Hey," he's shy, what a cutie.

"I'm Pedia, this is my friend Tina," I say motioning my hand to her.

"Hello, it's nice to meet both of you," he says with a shy smile.

"What class do you have first?"

"I have wood, English Lit," he says looking at his timetable.

"We're in the same Lit class,"

The three of us talked until the bell rang which meant that tutor had ended. I waited for Taylor to grab his things so that we could make our way to Lit class. When we walked into the class and Mrs Kelly called Taylor over since he was new so that he could introduce himself to the teacher than to the students.

"Ok students, I would like for all of you to settle down because we have a new student in our class and his name is," Mrs Kelly says and motioned his names to Taylor so he could say his name.

"I'm Taylor, I speak three different languages,"

"So Taylor would you like to tell us what languages you speak?" Mrs Kelly asked.

"I speak English of course, a bit of Italian and lastly but not least sarcasm," he says and the class chuckled at his response.

This is going to be a long year.

"You can go take a seat next to Pedia" Taylor does what he was told and made his way to I was sitting, I even got death stares from girl.

"Ok class we are going to go over 'Runner' and we are going to discuss if Charlie did a good thing about running for Squizzy Taylor and if it was a good way to make money for his family. If you haven't read the chapter then do that now and for those who have done what they were meant to do for homework can write about if you were in Charles shoes what would you do?" with that she goes behind her desk and starts typing away on her laptop.

I was in the same, shoes for Charlie what would I do? The real question is how do I put myself in someone else shoes when I had been through what he had to do? With Charlie, he had a supportive mother while I have an abusive father who is unsupportive of whatever I do. I was in my own world that I did not even see that we only had 20 minutes left of class so I started writing.

Imagine been 12 years old and having a normal life, loving parents that support you in every discussion you make. As people like to say it, a family that does everything together stay together. Imagine every time having that quote in your head every time in your head and believing it and thinking that it was true. Imagine if one day you are having the best day of your life and the next well the worse day of your life, imagine having someone you love been taken away from you like the speed of light? How would you feel if that person was your everything and waking up one day and realising that, they are not coming back again? How could you feel if that person is the source that you could rely on? How are you going to live to know that, it was your fault that this happened to them. Sometimes in life things happen for a reason, it does not matter whether it is good or bad?