The Gang leaders Girl

^^ Pedia^^

Y'all can figure if it's edited or not

Chapter 1:

Pedia's POV

Have you ever had a dream where you just do not want to wake up from? Do you ever dream that someday that dream would come true? Do you ever wonder what it would be like to live in that dream forever? Yeah, well, that's me. My stupid alarm woke me, meaning I had to go make breakfast for my so-called parents. I did not want the same repeat of what happened last night.

I pull the dirty blanket of my warm body, the cold, freezing air hit me, but then again it's only 5:30 am. I get out of my bed, grab my grey sweatpants and put them over my girl boxer shorts and put my braids in a high ponytail and make my way out of my room and go to the bathroom where I do my personal hygiene.

After that, I go to the kitchen and start making the original English breakfast. I place two plates, forks and knives and dish the food. I then start doing the dishes. I go to my room to get clean clothes and make my way to the bathroom. I stare at myself in the mirror and see a fist-sized bruise on the left cheek. I turn the shower on, strip from my clothes, and look at my bruises, cuts that are on my body, I feel a something wet dripping on my body and I did not even realize that was crying. I get into the shower and I hiss, the hot water burns my cuts.

I shower for 10 minutes, then get out, wrap a brown towel around my body. I put lotion all over my body; I do not want to look crusty. I get my black bra and underwear and put them on and then I put on my black jeans and a white T-shirt and put makeup on to cover the bruise. Walking out of the bathroom, I make my way to my room where I put white converse grab my bag and my glasses. I hear the shower in the sperm donor and crack whore's running meaning they are awake.

Walking into the kitchen, I grab a milo bar and an apple and opened the door, was greeted by my best friend's car that was parked in the driveway. I waved as I walked towards her car, I open the door and I was greeted with the scent of vanilla.

GROSS!!

"Hey girly," my best friend Skylar says as I close the door.

"Hey girl," She starts reversing out the driveway.

"So how's life right now?" she asked looking ahead.

"You know, the same old, get home become a punching bag until I black out, wake up in my own pile of blood," I looked out the window.

"Pedia you need to get help this is not good," she says, grabbing my hand and putting it in hers.

"I know that I just have one more year until I'm out of this city," I say looking at her.

"If you ever need someone to talk to remember in one call away," she says, looking at me for a few seconds then turning her full attention to the road.

"Rumour has it that, there is a new boy starting today, people are saying that he's cute," she says with a smile.

"Really, since when?" I asked surprised.

"WHAT!?" she yelled.

MY GAWD MY EARS

"I've been saying for weeks that someone's starting, what were you doing when I was telling you?"

"I have STML," I shrug.

"Whatever, say that every time I tell you something," she said as we entering the gates of hell.

"Can you blame, you know half of the shit that happens in my household. I wake up, I don't remember what I was doing before I black out," I take my seatbelt off.

"Let's we talk about something else, finna cry soon?" she opens her door and getting out and I do the same thing.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked to make our way to our lockers since they were next to each other.

"I'm texting this guy and he's so sweet," she says showing me a picture of him.

"Oh, he cute," I wiggle my eyebrows making her turn red.

"Shut up," she says laughing.

"Y'all be cute together," I uttered while opening my locker and taking out the books that I need for my first two classes.

"What do you have next?"

"Food, English Lit," I looked at my timetable.

"Where in the same food and Lit class," she says getting her books out, closing her locker, and turning her attention to me, I do the same, we start walking to my tutor.

"Any homework due because I didn't write anything down?" Sky asked.

"We had to read The Runner," I say.

"I have finished reading the book ages ago," she smiles as if she was proud of herself.

"Am I dropping you off at home?" she looked at me as we stopped in front of my tutor

"I have work," I say looking at my feet.

"I'll drop you off," she smiles and walks away. I open the door, go inside, and sit in my normal sit. Tina walks in as happy as ever, she probably got dicked down.

"Why is there another table here?" Tina asked chewing her gum loudly.

"For the kid, I'm guessing," I said.

"I need a new friend, hope he is cute," she said taking her phone out.

Well more like someone, you can make out with!

Don't get me wrong, I love my Tina, and all but I can't deal with a number of guys she leads on like I feel sorry for them, they think they are going to win her heart but the only thing they will be winning is a broken heart.

"Yeah, I want a guy friend because you can say shit, they won't get angry," I look at the whiteboard. I hope she does not know I just throw shade at her. She seriously cannot tell the difference between a grape or olive.

I fall into my know world thinking about my mother and how life would have been if I had listened to my father and did not go to the movies. We would be a happy family, no abuse, no bruises, no pain just a household with love, which is what every child yearns for when they are growing up. I would never wish this pain upon anyone, it is wrong to lay a hand on someone let alone a woman.

I have been broken ever since mum died; I will always be broken until the day I die because as my father says I am that mistake that everyone needs to get rid of. I am a mistake everyone wastes his or her breath, time and money. I should be six feet under not her, now I have to face the consequences of being a selfish and heartless bitch forever.

Maybe I should kill myself; everyone can have more space and air to breathe since I take it all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter is done, next one is going to be longer trust me had to split this one up

LIKE. COMMENT. SHARE.  

21/08/18