Chapter 23

*Blythe*
Hours Later...

The drive was really quiet. Will barely said a word to me except "Am I ok?", "Am I hungry?" and "Am I sure?" This is really unlike him. His hand was placed on my thigh while he was driving but my gaze was out the window taking my last look at the ocean.

It's feels as their is no boundaries with the ocean, nothing can tame it, control it but God. I wish I could be free like the ocean, carry me away in the waves, have dangerous animals as my friends and...just live.

"Blythe."
"Hmm." I mumbled.
"I want you to know that I care about you very much. If I  could I would turn this car around and kill that son of a bitch."
"But what would it really solve? Him being murder by your hand. It really doesn't matter anymore."
"Why would you say that?"
"Can we not talk about it please?"

"We do need to talk about it."
"No we don't."
"Yes we do."
"I SAID NO!" shouting so loud almost made us crash at a stop light. I breathed heavily and just began crying. Covering my face avoiding the tears wanting to come out of my eyes, too many nights and dreams I have cried from what has happened for the last couple of weeks. The whole summer.

"I'm sorry, Blythe."
"It's not your fault." my voice stutter in tears. "I made the mistake of letting this man have me while my heart belonged to you and I never forgave myself for that. All I want is your forgiveness." The light soon turned green but the car didn't move. The amount of cars blowing their horns at us was making my blood pump in my veins.

Will soon hit the gas pulling in the airport, he put the car in park and turning the car off. He exhaled roughly as if he ran 100 laps.
"I forgive you. I forgive you. I know it wasn't you intention to do this to hurt us but in my eyes, he took advantage of you. Making you to forget about me and only have him. I would never another man take someone who has been in my life who has seen me when my family was breaking, when I was nearly arrested or even when I wanted to kill myself. It's always been you, Blythe. When our big day comes..." he took my hand and turned my cheek to face him. "I will be forever grateful to hear us say 'I do'"

I can't believe he just said that to me. I never ever heard him express the way he feels about me truly since, well ever. I touched his hand on my cheek and kissed it. Hope this day will come soon.

We boarded the plane and made our way back home. The plane ride was calm and relaxing. I laid there in Will's arms with a blanket wrapped around both of us. He fell asleep with his arm wrapped his arm around my neck.

Him holding like this was calming my body but also making me feel hot deep inside. I'm glad he was here to protect me and take me back. My future was always to be with him. My best friend, my boyfriend, my love, my future husband.