Chapter 16

*Blythe*

Will gave me a ride back to the house and all the lights were out even in the drive way. I didn't want to go in after what just happened on the dance floor. He turned off the car and looked at me. I didn't say anything cause I didn't know what to say. At all.

"Blythe, are you ok? Cause you've been quiet the whole trip to your house? What's going on babe?" I exhaled and guess lied.
"I'm ok. I'm just tired from this amazing night and my shoes are killing my poor feet. Not use to wearing heels."
"You remember when we were kids we use to play dress up all the time and you always wear your mothers heels..."
"And pretending to be my parents. You know I think when we were kids we actually did kiss."
"Yeah but we rubbed it off cause we kept saying..."
"Eww Cootes" we said together and then laughing. I didn't think he would remember that.

"I didn't think you would remember that."
"Well it was basically my first kiss. so I couldn't forget." I smiled and unbuckle my seatbelt but was soon stopped with a hand on my thigh. I looked at Will and he kissed me as if I was someone very important in his life, someone who was his Queen. His tongue swirled in my mouth making me moan like never before. Our lips parted and we just looked at each other as if we are seeing each other for the first time.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"
"I don't know yet. What did you have in mind?" I asked seductively.
"Maybe we can finish what we started when my parents are at a conference all morning."
"Text me the address and I'll be there." He came to my ear and whispered, "Wear my favorites."
"I think I can surprise you with something better."

I climb out of the car and walked to the door. He didn't leave until I was inside the house. Why is he so sweet to me? It's too adorable. Once I walked in the door and locked it, I walked straight to my room. I opened the door and there HE was!

*Trevor*

We arrived earlier to the house because of the kids but Blythe, her in that dress made me had hard on the whole night. The way it hugged her curves and displayed her breast, God she is extremely beautiful.

But she brings some one with her, worst of all, her boyfriend. She is mine and she will always be mine. No one else can have her but me, everything belongs to me.

Once we arrived, Rachel and I both carried the kids to their rooms, dressed them in their pajamas and tucked them in. After the parenting part was done, I have some unfinished business with Blythe once she gets home. I walked into the lounge room and poured myself a Brandy. I sat on the couch and just sat there.

Minutes to almost an hour have flown by waiting for this girl. What the fuck is taking her forever? She better not be with that boy, thinking he can show up and sweep her away. Oh you have no idea of how hard I can go. She doesn't know what's coming to her.

Soon hearing a car pull up the driveway, I walked over to the window and there she is! With that boy, giggling, smiling and getting really close. That's it Blythe! You're gonna get it tonight. I walked through the hallway and saw Rachel was fast asleep and the kids together in our room. Perfect. I walked into Blythe's room and her room smelled or Jasmine bath salts, Melon perfumes and Vanilla lotion. I go through her things and I have many things that I want to see her in; sheer bras, black thongs, silk dresses, corsets and satin robes. This girl has seriously style, I think I'm gonna have a little fun with her.

I pulled out a perfect set of red bra and thong and black satin short robe. Hot!

The car closed from outside and the sound of the car driving away. I sat there in a chair looking straight at the door and with the lamp on waiting for her to come in.

Her room door opened and her face had fear written all over it. I gave her a smirk on my face now let the fun begin my goddess.
"What are you doing in my room?" she asked forcefully. Did she raise her voice at me? We'll fix that.
"I thought you have figured it out by now, my Blythe. We still didn't finish what we started."
"Well it needs to finish. What we are doing needs to end now. I'm not gonna hurt Will no more doing this to him."

Silence filled the room and I didn't say anything. She rather be with that wanna be billionaire daddy's boy than be with someone who can fuck her brains out? Oh I don't think so. I stood from my chair and walked towards her. She started walking back when my hand came up to close the door. I locked the door and stared down in her brown eyes. Beautiful.

"So let me get this straight. You rather be with some billionaires brat than with someone who can make you feel wanted every night, everyday?"
"Yes. That billionaire brat has been there for me and has pleased me without even touching my body. What you have done is violate and molest me. You're a sick fuck." That's it!

I grabbed her by the back the neck and through on the bed. Her back was facing me and I held her down holding down her arms over head.
"Listen here you ungrateful bitch, I have given you pleasure only wild animals do. You belong to me! I don't care if this boy ever been sweet on you or knew since the day you were born! I don't give a fuck bitch!" I tugged her on her arm turning her to me and her eyes were full of tears, fear and pain.

She began crying more and my heart was being to feel sorry for what I did to her. I let her go and she turned to her side crying and holding her wrist. I crawled beside her and held her in my arms she struggled a little but soon relaxed.
"Blythe, I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. You mean everything to me." She continued crying louder and louder trying to avoid my words of passion. How can I make it up to her?

I turned her over on her back to face me and leaned down to her lips kissing her softly. She resisted a little but I think she was started to give in. My hands sneaked around her body pulling her closer to me and caressing her body. I found the zipper on her dress slowly unzipping it. The dress loosen but she moved away from me quickly.

"No! No more. I'm not gonna be your fuck toy anymore. We are done. Now I'm gonna ask you nicely to get out of my room." I stood up taking my shirt in front of her showing off my muscles that drive her crazy.
"Is that what you really want me to do?" I came closer to her and she ended up on the wall again. "Blythe you know you can't resist me."

Her hand soon came across my face slapping me hard and she opened the door pushing me out. Oh, so that's how it's gonna be now? Alright game on.