Chapter 10: Sweep Operation Part Three

A/N: And that's the wrap for Sweep Operation. Entering next phase~

=========================================================

"U...Uzumaki Naruto...?" Danzo stuttered in disbelief. The child in front of him is none other than the Nine-tailed Jinchuuriki. Without thinking, Danzo immediately sprang into action, removing his bandages and make hand seals for one of his Wind Jutsus.

Naruto stood calmly as Danzo sprinted towards him. He unsheathed Uzukagi, resting it on his shoulder. Just as Danzo finishes his hand seals and shout "Futon: Shinku Taigyoku" (Wind style: Vacuum Bomb), Naruto Hiraishin behind Danzo as he had placed a seal on the man previously, allowing him to dodge the attack and swiftly cut off Danzo's right artificial arm, before its' bandages were completely removed, disabling Danzo's ability to use Izanagi and Kotoamatsukami. The two most powerful technique in Danzo' possession. Well, acquired techniques. But lets' not dwell on that since we all know how it happened.

Since Naruto knew about it, credit to Sasuke, he quickly severed Danzo's right artificial arm that held several Sharingans that enable Danzo to extend the time he could use the techniques for up to 10 minutes. Not to mention that it costs a great amount of chakra for the man to use them. Compared to Naruto who is a chakra monster, possessing s-ranked level ninjutsus in his arsenal, they were a completely bad match. Naruto defeated Kaguya Otsusuki for crying out loud, so Danzo is cakewalk for him.

But being Hokage, and especially after Orochimaru's betrayal, Naruto knew not to underestimate his opponents and let his guard down. In order to prevent the same miserable future that he and his best friends had been through, he would cut down or address the problem from its root (pun intended). In this case, reducing Danzo's combat ability and resistance. Honestly, he just wanted to talk. Naruto had wanted to save as many people he knew. Heck, he even planned to make peace with the Akatsuki. If Danzo is a lost case, then he might really have to consider killing him, for the sake of the future.

Danzo screamed in anguish as he lost his arm. In a split of a second, he had lost his long drawn investment in his gain of power. Even as he did, he did not stop assaulting Naruto with his taijutsu and ninjutsu, in which Naruto seemingly had no trouble countering and dodging with his ungodly speed, occasionally dealing cuts and bruises on the older man with his sword, heavy punches and kicks eventually wearing the older man down.

Since Naruto's speed and occasional use of Hiraishin rendered Danzo's Ninjutsu attacks to be useless (dodged every time), Danzo desperately contend the blonde in a battle of taijutsu. But even then, Danzo felt himself completely overwhelmed. And considering that Naruto was not even in sage mode, not to mention Kyuubi mode or Sage of Six Path mode, their strength is disparately clear.

By the end of it, Danzo was left breathless and weak while Naruto concluded he had a good warm up. Danzo was extremely frustrated and angry that he had lost to the Jinchuuriki brat which he was sure he had heard to be a hyperactive dumb blonde. Now, he had been enlightened that the child was more than he lets on. Danzo had naturally placed several members of his ROOTs to keep watch on the Kyuubi's host, but the reports that he had read completely contradict with the very child before him. Danzo had not been able to secretly place a self-cursing seal on the blonde in his many attempts to turn the tide. Little did he know, that the blob of sunshine that he had been spying on had all been mere clones. With Naruto's great sensory skills and wide one-man spy network, no one can best him and secretly spy on him without his notice. In fact, it had been the other way around, since Naruto had been spying on them instead in various shapes and sizes.