Boastful and Cocky.

The heartthrob of the entire school.

He was always the popular boy.

Now, to the girls.

Misty.

Loves to Stereotype.

A braggart.

Gary's girlfriend for the past four years.

and, the person whom is the bane of my existence:

Miette.

Only two words can define her.

Self-centered and Flamboyant.

Calem's new girlfriend.

I despise her.

I swear I've been framed by her so many times and received dozens of detentions as outcomes.

Now, to the journal!

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

ꜱᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴅᴀʏ.

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

The doorbell rings as I'm eating breakfast.

I don't even notice it, as I'm already focused on my Cheerios.

The doorbell rings again.

Why do I even buy this brand of cereal? I prefer Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

The doorbell rings once again, except this time I could tell that the person was starting to get impatient, as they were now pressing on it nonstop.

Ughhhh... I sigh as I drop the spoon into my bowl of cereal and head towards the front door.

"Coming! Jeez, some people are so impatient these days..."

I unlock the door and pull it open to see a young blonde girl accompanied by an older boy, about my age, with glasses and also blonde hair.

"Hello!" he says, greeting me with a smile.

I raise my eyebrow to give him the idea that I'm wondering why he is here in the first place.

"Um..."

"Big brother, you are such a Baka sometimes!" The young girl yells, smacking his side with her fist. She glances over at me with a fierce look in her eyes.

"Do you know where Ash Ketchum is?"

I nod.

"Well, where is he? My big brother has a very important message for him."

"Hmph. Well, he's right here; you're talking to him."

She gazes at me with a shocked expression.

"You're Ash Ketchum? I thought you'd look smarter, no offense."

I shrug.

"None taken. So, what do you need to tell me?" I ask, glancing at the boy around my age.

"Oh, forgive me! My name is Clemont, and this is my younger sister Bonnie."

I nod again in acknowledgment.

"We've received your scores for the college placement exam, and they are over the roof! You qualify for the prestigious University of Kalos!"

My expression suddenly changes.

What? Is he serious?

My surprised expression made the two giggle.

"Here, take this letter. It's from the Kalos Queen herself. She will inform you about everything you need to know about the university. The ticket for the plane ride is also free of charge," Clemont says, handing me a blue letter with a yellow "K" inscription on it.

"Thanks," I say, and the two wave me a goodbye before heading off.

I walk back inside the house and sit back on the dinner table.

After a moment of staring at my bowl of cereal, I decide that I've not hungry anymore. I clean up the dinner table and head towards the living room.

I sit comfortably on the couch and tear the letter open.

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

My eyes widen in surprise.

I instinctively start to freak out in joy, which I have not felt in so long; believe me.

The Kalos Queen herself?! What?!

After a few moments of joy, I attempt to calm myself.

It's kind of hard to calm down when a dream university accepted your application.

Well, time to enjoy the rest of my summer before I head out to university.

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦