CHAPTER III: La Chasse

You're the only person I can't pursue...

-----------------

The next morning, I woke up in someone's bedroom, naked and in between of two gorgeous girls. I have a slight headache, but I couldn't stop smiling after I remembered another adventurous moment, I had last night! These two young ladies sleeping naked beside me were wildcats! And they really loved the cowgirl position so much!

I didn't wake them up because this is just a one-night stand. I didn't give them personal information about me. That's what I always do. I carefully grabbed my scattered clothes and wore them one by one as I quietly left their house. I looked around and I noticed that I'm in an unknown subdivision. Luckily, there's a taxi who dropped off a passenger nearby. I called the driver and I told him the address to Isabel's house. Her house is closer to my university and I'm already late for my first class.

I knocked on Isa's front door and hoping she's still at home. Isabel opened the door with a disheveled hair and a grumpy face.

"Hey sis! Good morning!", I greeted enthusiastically.

"There's no good in the morning!", she shouted as she went back to her bedroom. I followed her.

"Why so grumpy this morning, Grandma?"

"My head hurts so much! It's your fault!"

She drank a glass of water and then laid on her bed.

"And why would that be my fault?"

"You insisted on making me drink bourbon, dark rum, vodka, gin and I don't know what's more! Just to make you go home last night! But then you left me alone here and followed those ugly twins! You're a brat! You forgot that I'm not a pro hard-drinker like you!"

I laughed, and she threw me a pillow that landed on my face. "Ouch! Alright, I'm going to make you some breakfast to make it up f or you. We'll both skip our morning classes today."

"Gosh! Maybelle! You're really a bad influence on me!"

"I am teaching you how to have fun! You're not getting younger anymore, Granny!"

"Make that damn breakfast quickly! I'm hungry!", she shouted again as she went to her bathroom and I heard vomiting sounds. Gross!

"Chill, Granny Izzy! I'll be back in a minute!"

I hurriedly went back to their kitchen and prepared a simple breakfast for Isa. Some toast and cereals plus a ginger juice with lemon to reduce her nausea.

After she ate breakfast, I let her go back to bed and take a nap. While she's sleeping, I showered then I called my brother, Logan to send me here my school uniform and other things I needed for later. I also asked him some ingredients I needed for lunch.

When he arrived, I immediately started cooking for the three of us. I cooked a beef bourguignon. My mother taught me how to properly cook the meat. It needs to be slow cooked in wine and broth to absorb the flavors and it will become easy to cut and chew. And then I added some button mushrooms. This was one of Isabel's favorite!

I went back to her bedroom to wake her up while my brother is preparing the table.

"Hey, Teacher Isa wake up! It's time for your class!"

"Hmm... okay...", she mumbled as she slowly opened her eyes.

She stretched her arms and told me she'll follow me downstairs after she showered.

After thirty minutes of waiting, she went downstairs with wearing just a white sando and mini shorts and a towel on her head.

I smiled secretly as I saw how my brother panicked at the lovely sight. Logan is already married to a girl whose parents were one of our parent's business partners. They were in marriage without love. I know Logan had a crush on Isabel. I wish they could be together.

Isa sat beside me and just nod her head to Logan to acknowledge his presence. My brother cleared his throat and started eating his meal like the Marines! He shovel the food into his mouth and within two minutes he's done and said goodbye to us! How rude of him! I am so embarrassed! How will Isabel like him if he always act like that whenever Isa was around?!

My brother left me open-mouthed, then Isabel broke into a fit of laughter!

"Was Logan trained to be like that? He can pass as a soldier. Why would you be not like him? You know, I like him to be my friend more than you! He's more focused and more importantly, he's not a skirt-chaser!"

I opened and closed my mouth as I don't know what to say to her! She likes that rude behavior of my brother? My gosh!

After our lunch, Isa and I headed to different directions. I sighed in relief as I reached my afternoon class on time.

Mica, one of my sexy classmates, walked towards me and said, "Hello Belle! We have a house party tomorrow night at 10pm! See you there!"

She handed me an invitation card and strut away with her little minions--- her three ugly boy ducklings. I read the card and saw that her house address is just blocks away from the university.

The next night, as I was driving to Mica's house, I saw a familiar girl walking on the sidewalk. My pulse is racing, and my heart is pounding so hard. I needed to stop my car and parked it on the side of the road. I carefully got out of my car and looked at the direction on where she was headed.

I don't know what's happening, but my feet followed her. I know I'm being a little creepy right now, but I couldn't control myself.

I saw her went inside a grocery store. She went to the frozen goods section and picked up some bacon strips but then she shook her head and left it then proceed to buy other foods. As she was pushing her cart, she's like scolding herself. I noticed that I'm smiling again. This girl is so cute!

I followed her and bought some items too, so I would not be caught 'stalking' her. As she was going to the counter to pay, she made a U-turn and went back to the frozen goods section. I just stood there with my little push cart and delightfully watch her as she picked up the bacon, argued with herself again and then finally decided to buy it with her other grocery items.

I continued to follow her. I thought she was going home but she knocked on a house and a Nerdy Girl went out. Mystery girl showed her the things she bought, and the Nerdy Girl get the bacon. So, it was for her! I felt my lips twitch a little when there's a sudden pain in my chest. I saw the Nerdy Girl kissed and hugged my girl!

I walked away. I was really bummed out that we didn't meet first!