~ I'm Joking.....Kinda ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Microwaved pancakes were suprisingly really good. I was starting to figure out why mom liked him so much. He had one hell of a flip-side temper but he had a good heart and good intentions. I learned very fast that he was the protective type and I chided myself for not recognizing him earlier. Yes, he was older now and yes, The lazerus pit had taken some of my memories but i couldnt help but think that I had missed other important things in the past.

After breakfast Jason recomended that I stay for a while so " I dont die" which i claimed was over dramatic but part of me didnt want to be alone anymore. I told myself I wouldnt get attached anymore but a bestfriend would be a nice thing to have and two hours later I found myself sitting on the couch with Jason sifting through files and attempting to make some sort of battle plan. Jason laughed but went along with it all the same. A knock on the window caused me to instantly snatch my switchblade from the coffee table. I exhaled and glared at Jason who was laughing. It was just a bird, a robin, that had run into the glass.

"I have an idea." Jason said getting up from the couch and grabbing his brown leather jacket. "Get dressed."

"With what clothes exactly?" I said getting up.

"Babs has some extra clothes here. Im sure some of her clothes will fit you. Theyre in your room. youve got 5 miniutes cupcake." I hummed in response and walked back to my temporary room to look.

I ended up finding black leggings and a red sweater. I laced up my combat boots. and walked back out into the apartment. Jason tossed me a black leather jacket and grabbed his keys.

"What about my red jacket?"

"Its covered in your blood. Im going to have Alfred clean it for you."

"damn. I liked that coat."

"It will be good as new. promise. Now, we'd better leave or we are going to miss lunch."

I stopped dead still in the door way. "Lunch?"

" Alfred invited me last week. Im sure he wouldnt mind me extending the invitation. besides , youre practically family. Plus... Im dying to see the demons reaction to seeing you. He was too little to remember me but he was around you much more. you being his older sister and all."

" I dont want any knives thrown at me. " I said following jason down the stairs.

"Why would they thrown knives?"

"Lets just say my last confrontation with Daddy dearest was not a happy one. "

" Hes not your dad too... right"

"Not to my knowlage... sometimes I wonder if mom even remembers."

" Im sure we coud fool him if we tried."

"Im not lying to batman, Jason."

" Oh come on, It'll be fun."

" Last time I lied to him, I was thrown at a brick wall and had a batarang at my throat. I'll pass."

"He wont do that in front of Alfred." I smiled as Jason mimicked a 7 year old and with a sigh I gave in.

"Fine, but on one condition. We do this by my rules and you do what I say."

"Deal"

~~~~~~~ ________ ~~~~~~~~________

Jason went in to make sure that everyone was seated at the table before coming back outside to get me. Voices echoed down the hallway as jason led me into the house. He stopped just short of the doorway and shot me a childish grin. Here goes nothing...

" Family," Jason stepped into the doorway. I heard the room go silent with confusion. " I have a surprise..." Jason trailed off and you could almost feel the uneasyness of the room. " For the Demon Spawn." Jason finished. A low grown could be heard and It took almost everything I had not to laugh. Listen to the small child trying act all tough.

" Todd--" I cut the speaker off by running into the room and huging Damian tightly.

" Little Brother!!!!!!!" I let go and took in all the faces of people in the room. Damian looked like he had just been slapped. The rest of the adopted family looked at eachother in confusion or shock. Alfred was giving Bruce a stern look and Bruces expression was my favorite. He was bright red and his eyes were wide as the moon.

"Master Bruce, is there something youve been meaning to tell me?" Alfred asked.

"Shes not mine."

"You sure?" A boy with longish hair asked. Tim, maybe? " She looks an awful lot like Damian."

"No." Dick corrected. " She looks like Thalia."

Damian scoffed. "She should." Everyone turned to me waiting for an explination.

I shrugged. " I'd hope to look like my mom." If possible, Alfred widened his eves more at Bruce.

" Twice. Are you kidding me Bruce?!"

" But- But- Shes not mine. I swear!"

I decided that i had let the poor mans emparassent go on long enough.

" Bruce is correct. Hes not MY dad but I AM Damians sister." Attention turned quickly from Bruce to Damian.

" Why didnt you tell us you had a big sis Little D?" Dick asked.

Damian gritted his teeth.

" Because she Died."

~Silence~

A/N

Please leave ideas and thoughts in the comments. I love reading them and I seriously need ideas.