Preview

Dear Ms. Seneca,

Long time no talk. I am cutting it short with the pleasantries because I am in need of assistance. I have just returned from my month long stay in Gotham City, USA. I was extremely put off by the amount of crime in the once great city of my forefathers. I want this fixed. Others have tried to fix this ever escalating catastrophe but I put my faith in no other but you. Get it done, girl. I have generated the fake I.D. of Cambria Dottson for you to take up. Shes a smart girl that runs a fashion label in England. Thanks to me, Cambria has been invited to the Wayne Gala. Introduce yourself and make more of an ID. You know the ropes. Have fun, but DO NOT forget what I asked. I have enclosed a bank card with an small amount of money to get you on your way. Serve me well Kanoa. ~ N. L. Winston ~

I shoved the letter back into my bag as I strutted through Gotham Central Airport. My hair was pinned in an elegant bun and my sleek black pencil dress hugged my curves. I had light makeup on and my nails were painted with lilac varnish. This was going to take some getting used to. Men winked at me as I walked and shouted foul cat-calls. I took everything I had not to turn and give them a few foul words back. I couldn't screw this up. Not like last time. I was 25 years old. I need to get a grip on my temper. 

Who would like this continued?