We're Going to the Beach?

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to go shower." Laxus said as he placed a burrito in front of me. Then he walked into the bathroom.

I went to take a bite until I noticed that Natsu was staring at my food.

I tore it in half.

"Here." I said giving him part.

"ALRIGHT! Thanks (Nickname)!" He ate it in one bite.

"(NICKNAME)!?" I was shocked.

"Yup. My (Nickname)." He smiled. I blushed even more and ate my food.

After I ate I quickly went and changed into some short shorts and one of Laxus' plain olive green T-shirts, I like that they are baggy. Then I brushed my hair and teeth then went out into the living room only to see two impatient boys.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" Laxus asked.

"Cause I like yours better than mine! Now let's go!"

---------------le time skip---------------

(At the guild.)

Mirajane's P.O.V.

"Ahahahaha!" I turned to see (y/n) laughing. She came in the guild with laxus and... Natsu? I didn't see that one coming.

"Hey, Erza!" I said and the redhead turned to me.

"Yes."

"Look!" I pointed to (y/n) and Natsu laughing. Erza's eyes sparkled.

"(ship name)!" Erza and I cooed. Then we giggled.

"What's so funny?" (Y/n) came over and sat next to Erza.

Your P.O.V.

I saw Erza and Mirajane were giggling like little school girls.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I sat down next to Erza.

"Ohhhh nothing!" they cooed. I was about to question them further but-

"LISTEN UP BRATS!"

I gave my two friends a look that said "I'm not convinced." before turning to see gramps standing on the counter. I guess he's giving a speech or something.

"As you all are aware we are known as Fiore's weakest guild." Everyone groaned. "We need to fix that."

"We should just go to the strongest guild and beat them up!!!!" Natsu screamed.

"Aye sir!" Happy agreed.

Everyone sweatdropped. "Natsu I don't think it works like that." Lucy said.

"Hmm? Why not?" Natsu looked confused making me, and most of the guild, facepalm.

"How about the grand magic games?" Romeo spoke up.

"No no no no no!" Everyone except the Tenrou team yelled. Macao covered Romeo's mouth.

"The great magiche what's?" Natsu said and everyone face palmed... Again.

"I-it's nothing." Alzack said laughing. But I didn't like that answer.

I walked over to Alzack, grabbed him by the shirt collar and got in his face. "Spill it." I said in my best intimidating voice making the Thunder Legion (Raijinshu) chuckle.

Everyone who wasn't frozen for 7 years explained the concept of the GMG to us. They said it was basically a magic competition between guilds that occurred every year.

"But every time we've tried it we just end up making fools of ourselves." Alzack said.

"Yeah, and it's so unpredictable." Bisca continued. "Like the year Al and I didn't compete there was a target shooting competition."