conversing with your counterpart!

O_o I have 99 followers, when did this happen?! I'm just one away from a hundred, but I thought I was at 43 or something like that. wow, just wow. Thank you all so much!

So on Wednesdays I have a homeschooling co-op that goes from 8:30 to 2:30 so I don't know if I'll be able to. Post a chapter tomorrow since I might not have it written. I will also be gone this weekend so I can't promise when I will update next

Tfp
Nemesis

Shockwave had gotten the weird energy crystal in position and ready for use. He comed Megatron as he left, "Lord Megatron, the crystal is in place we can now start up the engine."

"Very well Shockwave. Do so now."

Dimensional swap

Bee and Bumblebee had a plan. They split up to try and find their targets, the Bulkheads. When they found their targets they dragged the confused and slightly concerned bots into the common area.

Bee grinned and held up something that resembled a microphone and looked over to Bumblebee who was holding a bot sized camera. "Is it ready?"

"Yup!"

"Great! We start on three, one, two, three."

Bee cleared his throat, "Helo, and welcome to everyone's favorite show, conversation with a counterpart! Where we find two bots who are each others counterparts and have them answer a series of questions. Now, let's get started. You," he pointed at bulkhead, "are Bulkhead #1. And you," he pointed at the other, "are Bulkhead #2.

Now, first question, what do you like to do in your free time?"

Bulkhead answered first, "painting"

Bulk looked at him, interested, "you paint?"

"Yup, have you ever tried it?"

"No I'm normally hanging out with my human partner Miko, or lobbing with Jackie."

Bee groaned, "guys, over here?"

The Bulkheads kept talking.

"*sigh* come on, bumblebee, we'll go find someone else.

Bumblebee buzzed in disappointment.

Time skip, brought to you by old bucket head himself (please nobody kill me!)

Ratchet felt uneasy, like he was being watched. It was not the most pleasant feeling, and he promised that whoever was causing it was going to suffer.

"Bumblebee walked into the room, "hey, Ratchet, and Ratchet, I was wondering if you two could come into the common room for a little bit."

"And why would we need to do that? We're very busy, Bumblebee." Ratchet cut him off.

Doc Bot continued the thought, "We have to find a way to get you bots back into your dimension!"

"Alright, alright, plan B then, Hit It!"

Suddenly two wrenches came flying out of the corner of the room and hit our favorite medics in the helm.

Bee smiled as he walked out of the corner, "I've always wanted to do that!"

Time skip, brought to you by both Bumblebees, as their final good by to the world.

Doc Bot groaned as he onlined his optics, his helm hurt! His helm never hurt, unless is was a helm ach from a certain minibot. Oh, wait, he remembered now, the Bumblebees were to blame for this, he looked down to find himself tied to a chair. He growled. Someone was going to die.