Sentinel's a Jerk

Alright chapter two! Let's do this! And I hope I don't mess it up, but I'm feeling pretty good about it right now. Alright enough about me, you came here to read how the bots react, so that's what I'm gonna give you! I also am going to start referring to them differently.

Tfa Optimus= Prime

Tfp Optimus= Optimus

Tfa Bumblebee= Bee

Tfp Bumblebee= Bumblebee

Tfa Bulkhead= Bulkhead

Tfp Bulkhead= Bulk

Tfa Ratchet= Doc Bot

Tfp Ratchet= Ratchet

So without further rambling, let's get started.

Hope you enjoy!

When some random person drops in front of you and says that they're from another dimension, a normal guy wouldn't break out laughing. Ask if they need to go see a mental health professional perhaps, but not break out laughing. Then again we aren't talking about a normal person, we're talking about Bee. Nuff said.

But that's beside the point, the point is that, not one, but eight bots from another dimension crashed into Sentinel, shared names with a lot of them, and later caused Sentinel to faint. He was liking these bots already.

Once he had calmed down enough to speak, well, he did, "well that was Sentinel, I'm Bumblebee, this is Bulkhead, quiet guy over there is Prowl, grumpy over there is Ratchet, those two over there are the jet twins, back there is Optimus, and this is Jazz! Nice to meet ya!"

The animated bots were staring a there friend. Prowl was the first to vocalize what they were thinking, "Bumblebee, how are you not shocked by this? You're talking to them as though they were any other bot on Cybertron."

"Well, aren't they?

"They're from a different dimension."

"....so?"

".....*sigh* you're impossible."

"Thank you!"

"Anyway," prime broke in, "um, we should go back to base, we can sort all this out there."

"A sound idea," Optimus agreed, " but how will we get down?"

"Well, most of you could fit in the elevator, multiple trips of course, but you, um, you could still fit. You would just have to sit down and ride by yourself."

"Very well."

Very short time skip, brought to you by Tfa Bumblebee, a very short bot. (I'm sorry bee)

After several rides in the elevator that were all down on the ground, almost, you see they were having trouble getting Optimus out of the elevator, yah, he was a tiny bit bigger then they anticipated.

"Pull!"

"I'm pulling! I'm pulling!"

"We'll pull harder!"

"Oh, I'm sorry that I lack physical strength, wait, did I just insult myself again?!"

"Prowl! Bumblebee! That's enough!"

"Yes, sir"
"My apologize, Ratchet"

After such conversations and antics they finally got the titan of a bot out into the open, and the all headed off to base.

Time skip, brought to you by Orion Pax, because I feel like it.

"...and that's why we're stationed on earth, who we've fought, and how many all spark fragments we've found!"

By the end of the hyper minibot's story all the prime bots, sans Optimus, Ratchet, and Ultra Magnus, we're wide eyed.

"So what do you think?" He asked directing the question at the other bumblebee. That guy had been awfully quiet and the minibot wanted to know what he was like.

"um, bee, can I call you bee?" Bulk asked. With a nod from the bot in question he continued, "Bumblebee can't talk."

Five seconds, seven seconds, ten seconds later, "WHAT!!! That's AWFUL!!! I'm so sorry for your loss."

"Wait, I didn't..."

" I'll make sure that whatever I say is sparkfelt for both of us! Don't you worry I'll make sure that your opinions are heard!"

"He can still communicate."

"..........oh, okay then, well,... nevermind....... Oh! Hey Sentinel's waking up!"

Sentinel groaned and sat up, "I just had the craziest dream." He looked around him, "annnd I'm still having it."

"I'm afraid this is not a dream, Sentinel? Was it?" Optimus said as he extended a hand to help him up.

Sentinel looked at I wearily, than got up without it. "Don't think that because you are him," he pointed at Prime who slumped a little at the action, "that I like you, because it would actually be quite the opposite."

Optimus frowned slightly, "I never made such an assumption."

"Oh, don't act all self righteous! You're probably a worse leader than this Optimus!"

"I'm afraid I don't follow."

"The Optimus here is such a failure that he's in charge of a maintenance team! He got kicked out of the autobot academy for endangering teammates! One of which is now dead because of him!"

"I told you Sentinel! She's still alive! You're just not looking!" Objected Prime.

"As if I'd believe you! It's you're fault!"

Prime scowled and looked down. "I know," he murmured almost silently.

Optimus watched the scene play out before he broke in, "I'm sure that whatever happened was not on purpose, and while I was not there, I am certain that this Optimus is as upset as you are about what happened. Perhaps you should give him the benefit of the doubt."

Sentinel scowled, "he's had his chance. Jazz, Jetfire, Jetstorm! With me, we're going to check in with the council."

A steam of "yes, Sir" was fired as the three bots followed after there boss.

Optimus walked over to Prime, "are you alright? You seem distraught."

"Huh? Oh, yes, I'm fine."

Optimus nodded and turned to walk away.

"Um, Optimus Prime, Sir?" Prime asked awkwardly.

"Yes?"

"....Thank you, for standing up for me, I mean."

"Of course" Optimus walked over to Ratchet.

Prime smiled slightly, that guy was awesome.

~end~

So how was it? I hope it was good I like the first part a lot.
If anyone has any more ideas i'll take them, I don't actually have a plan yet, so it's mostly gonna be random funny events that take place one after another. Hope everyone enjoyed it! 😉