"Hey..." I said sadly interrupting the laughter.

"Yeah?"

"I uh... I gotta go get... All of my stuff from the apartment today..."

"Don't bother."

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm gonna go get it all and bring it here, you're gonna live with me again." Laxus shoved some pancake into his mouth.

"Really? You would do that for me?"

"Sure, after all you're my LITTLE sister!"

"Why did you emphasize the word 'little'?" I pouted and he laughed.

"Cause you're short!"

"SHUT UP!"

He laughed before saying. "Anyway. I'm going to go take a shower. then Im going to go get your stuff. On my way home I'll stop at the store and get dinner."

"Ok..."

"What's wrong?" his fork was halfway to his mouth.

"It's just... I don't really want to be alone right now... Let alone stay in your smelly apartment." I plugged my nose and Laxus looked irritated.

"Oh. I can understand that. I could ask Freed to come over?" He shoved the pancake in his mouth. "Awnd ish noth thad smwewy." (And it's not that smelly.)

"DON'T TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL!!! And no... Freed is nice and all. But all he would do is talk about how amazing he thinks you are."

"Hmmm... I mean he's not wrong but..."

I sweatdropped.

"Maybe you could hang out with Natsu today. I think he wanted to go on a mission but Lucy was busy." Laxus finished.

"Do you think he would even want to hang out with me? I mean. I'm kind of mean to him. And I think he hates me.

"No he doesn't hate you." Laxus was trying not to smile.

"What? How do you know."

"I just do. Anyway, just apologize for always insulting him. He'll spend the day with you."

"Okay."

"Now go get ready, ill drop you off at the guild."

---------------le time skip---------------

The whole way to the guild Laxus and I laughed and joked, but my mood completely changed when I saw him.

"Listen (Y/N) I can explain." Gray said walking towards me. I felt a tear escape my eye, I couldn't control it. "It wasn't wh-"

"Leave her alone you bastard." Someone wrapped their arms around my shoulders. I looked up and saw Natsu. More tears came. 'For some reason he makes my heart pound.'

"Oh, because she likes you so much flame brain." Gray said crossing his arms.

I hugged Natsu really tight and buried my face in his chest. He tensed a bit then hugged me back. I could feel the two boys glaring at each other.

"You hurt her Gray. Ill never forgive you." Natsu sounded really angry. He picked me up bridal style and carried me over to a table.

"T-thank you..." I stuttered.

"No problem!" He smiled and patted my head. 'something about his smile...' "But are you really okay?"

Natsu's P.O.V.

"But are you really okay?" I noticed her tears. She quickly wiped her eyes and smiled.

"Yeah!"

"Hmmmm...." i stared intently at her. She seemed to shift under my gaze. I knew she wasnt okay. But i wasnt gonna push it. "Okay. I'll see ya later then." I started to walk away but...