Chapter 9: Recoveries&Discoveries

Ashley's POV:
It's been a week since the whole incident, and not gonna lie...I'm still pretty shook about it. The whole FBI and police station meetings were just too much, and I just wanted to forget about it and move on. I know they did something that was against the law, but I just didn't want to be reminded of it. But being the sweetest guy ever, Justin was always there by my side. It was winter break and Justin and I spent every day together. Pretty sure both my mom and his parents already knew we had something going on between us... Justin made me breakfast, we watched movies together, cuddled, or even just talked about our feelings. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I was standing in my pantry in sweats and a low a tank top, debating what to eat. Hmm...ooo I kinda want Doritos...but then again I want Oreos. I shrugged and just grabbed both. As I walked out the pantry, Justin was lying on my couch, watching a basketball game. He turned to me and quickly got up. He came around behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hello my love." he said in a sexy voice. I giggled. God he makes me smile. I turned around facing him and placed my lips on his. Our lip moved together and he pulled away. "Ima head to the bathroom." he said while jogging to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes playfully and continued pouring my snacks into different bowls. "Ding ding." Justin left his phone on the counter. I peaked at who it was and frowned. It was from a girl named Rachel.

Justin I miss you...I can't stop thinking about you. Ever since you moved away I've never been more sad. When you come visit back home, can we please try again? :(

I felt my cheeks flush. I had mixed emotions. I was all mad, jealous and worried. Was he going to leave me for her? No he wouldn't... I felt my eyes start to water. Why is my life full of so many unfortunate events come right after another? What did I do to deserve this god... I heard the bathroom flush and Justin came out the bathroom smiling. His smiled faded away when he saw my red face and watery eyes. He looked down and saw me holding his phone and his face grew with confusion. "Babe?" he said quietly while quickly walking up to me. "W-who is Rachel?" I said looking up at his golden brown eyes. He sighed and looked down at his phone and grabbed it. He groaned and deleted the message immediately. "That's my ex...she cheated on me with 4 guys while we were dating... the fucking bitch." I immediately felt relieved. Thank god he hated her. I grabbed him tightly and hugged him. "Justin promise me you won't ever leave me. I fucking love you so much." I said while tears rolled down my eyes. He squeezed me tighter and took a deep breath. "You'd be crazy to think that I would leave such an amazing and stunning girl like you. I love you more." he said slowly. I sniffled and started to laugh because he always knew what to say to make me feel better and safer. He picked me up and I squealed. He placed me on the couch and lied beside me, breathing on the back of neck, sending chills down my back. We were watching Netflix, when I felt his hand slowly go up my leg. I smiled but then immediately frowned when I had a flashback.

I ran back inside the house with Jake, trying to catch my breath."Jake go upstairs in my room and close the door and don't make any sounds okay?" I said shakily. He nodded quickly and sprinted upstairs. I watched him run up when I felt the door open. I quickly turned around and was confused. Matt was standing there with a smirk on his face. "Um hey...what are you doing h-" I felt someone behind me put their hand on my mouth and quickly pushed me backward. Matt walked towards me quickly and both of them dragged me on the floor and grabbed a chair. "LET GO OF ME!" I shrieked. The person behind me tied and covered a piece of cloth over my mouth and they walked in front of me. I gasped. Zak. They threw me onto a chair and tied me up. Matt licked his lips and looked me down and up. "Damn...Justin got a good one." he smirked. Zak took a pair of scissors and cut off my shirt, leaving me in my bra. Matt bent down and started to suck on my upper boob. I tried to move my body but I couldn't, I had no power over my body left. Zak pulled down my PJ pants and starting to massage both of my thighs with his thumbs. He started to go higher and higher and I felt myself getting red. My eyes started watering like crazy and tears immediately started rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably. I screamed when Matt tried to pull down my panties...Justin came running in quickly, and saw fear on his face when he saw me.

"Justin stop..." I whimpered, too quietly for him to hear me. He slid his hand in my sweatpants and touched my part. "GET OFF OF ME!" I shrieked while slapping him as he fell to the floor. I gasped. "J-Justin I'm so sorry...I-I'm not ready." he looked up at me into my eyes, like he completely understood what I was talking about. "Oh my god...Baby I'm so sorry I blanked out. I didn't mean to come onto you like that." he said while covering his face from crying. I pulled him back up and held his hand. "I'm sorry...I just...had a flashback from last week, when t-they touched me." He shook his head and kissed the top of my forehead, pulling my head into his chest. "God god...I'm so sorry they did this to you, I never should've left you inside alone with Jake...this is all my fault. Because of me, you will never feel the same again." he said shakily with a tear rolling down his cheek."No-no Justin it's not your fault at all, I'm not letting you take the blame for it, you didn't know." I said lifting up my head and putting my hand over his cheek and wiping of his tear. "Don't cry." I whispered. He stopped crying and I looked at him and lied down in his arms. Being in his arms made me felt protected...safe... like he was my guardian angel.