Chapter 3: The Dinner

Today was the day. Justin coming over to MY house. THE GORGEOUS HUMAN IS COMING TO MY HOUSE. I had to process this, and prayed to god that I wouldn't be as awkward as yesterday. I helped my mom with the food by making a Caesar salad while she made her delicious spaghetti and meatballs. After I finished setting up the table and putting the bowl of salad on the table aswell, I ran upstairs to get changed. I looked through my closet to see what Justin would like. Nothing. Just nothing to wear. I eventually just decided to wear my black jeans with my white over the shoulder long sleeves shirt with a black choker and some wedges. I took a quick selfie and sent Lisa a snapchat of my outfit asking if he would like this. She replied instantly saying that she thinks I looked as hot as hell. God I love Lisa. I did my makeup with my Naked palette and also did some eyeliner to spice up the occasion. After I finished applying my matte lipstick, I straightened my hair and quickly walked downstairs and waited. My heart was pounding fast and my palms got sweaty. He's not even here yet and I'm already so nervous. God get it together Ashley! 5 minutes later I heard a knock on the door and ran towards the door before my mom got to it. I took a deep breath. You can do this Ash. I opened the door and smiled. Pattie and Jeremy walked into the door giving me hugs and saying how nice I looked, Justin entered last and took a long look at me and closed the door. He cupped my face in his hands and whispered in his sexy voice. "You look beautiful." I giggled. "You don't look too bad either Bieber." I winked at him and grabbed his hand to lead him to the dining room. Yessss Ashley you go! Wait was that too much flirting? What if he felt uncomfortable???? SHOOT I HOPE I DIDN'T MOVE TOO FAST. "Wow your house is so nice!" Pattie said to my mom. "Oh thank you! You guys are such a lovely family!" my mom replied with a cheesy smile. We eventually started eating and talking while laughing at the stories we were telling. "So Justin, how old are you?" my mom asked curiously. He looked up and smiled. "17." I was cheering inside but I just nodded on the outside. "Oh!! Great so is Ashley!" my mom said happily. I laughed at my mom's face, she was hilarious. "So Ashley... where is your dad?" Pattie asked with a smile. My stomach churned. Oh god, I was afraid of this question ever coming up. "Um..." I replied looking down trying to prevent the tears from coming. I could tell that Justin was staring right at me. Soon his smile faded away. I could tell he was worried. "Oh well um." my mom started but I interrupted. "Excuse me." I quickly got out of my seat and ran upstairs. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry... I didn't realize he..." My mom nodded back with an "it's not your fault" look. I ran to my room and fell on my bed. I just miss dad so much. All the memories flashing through my head made even more tears come. I was crying harder than ever, and all my makeup was smudging. Ugh come on Ashley you're embarrassing yourself pull it together! But I just couldn't. More and more tears kept rolling down my face, when I heard a knock at the door. "Y-y-yes?" I said shakily. The door opened slightly and Justin walked in with a worried look. I covered my face because I didn't want him to see me cry. "I-I-I'm sorry I look disgusting ugh I'm so embarrassing, I-I ruined this night." He sighed and sat next to me on my bed. "Shh sh it's okay." he said comforting me and rubbing my back. He then pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. More tears started pouring out of my eyes but I felt really safe from his warmth. "I understand. I get it Ash." he said whispering into my ear. I eventually stopped crying, but it took me 15 minutes to pull myself back together. I looked up at his face and he slightly smiled at me. "Feel better?" he chuckled. "Yeah actually, thank you so so much Justin I really appreciate it." I said with a grin. We were both looking into each other's eyes. His hazel brown eyes were looking right at my face and then he glanced at my lips and slowly moved his face towards mine. Oh my god Ashley is this actually happening??And we kissed. It was amazing. That kiss was everything I ever wanted and needed. My heart danced in my chest and I felt complete. He placed his hand on my waist and I put my hands on his face. I then pulled away and giggled as I pulled him back into a hug. "Thank you Justin." he looked at me with a cute grin. "Anything for you cutie." God could he get any more sweeter. This is all I want in a boyfriend. He got up and took a sticky note from my desk and wrote something. "Call me if you need anything." he said with a wink. I couldn't believe it... we kissed and he gave him his number, could this get any better? When we went back downstairs, Justin's parents were already ready to go, so Justin squeezed my hand and let go as he walked out. Pattie came behind me and patted on my back," Again, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked." I felt bad because she was worried and stressed about bringing about the dad thing. "It's fine, really...Thank you for coming over..." I smiled politely. After they left I changed out into my PJs, took off my makeup, and lied in bed, thinking about how magical that kiss was. I couldn't wait to tell Lisa tomorrow...