Chapter 18

Anthony's POV

"What?! Anthony how did you find out? Where is he?" Carlie started spitting questions at me so fast I could barely even get one word in. I was already regretting telling her I knew. She kept babbling on until I finally got a chance to cut her off. "Carlie!!" I yelled at her. She immediately stopped a little taken back, but she just shook it off. I looked her straight in the eye... "Listen, I finally got Alexa to tell me what was going on when I went to Harry's this morning an-"

"Wait? Alexa knew where he was....and she didn't tell me?!" I could tell Carlie was a little hurt. I mean, everyone knew where the boy she loved was, except for her. I was about to start to speak when a car horn behind me beeped loudly and I looked up to see the light was now green. Thank goodness, now I get a chance to change the subject so Alexa isn't screwed.

I began to go, and make my way to the highway, but then a thought occurred to me.

I looked over at Carlie "Carls, do you even want me to bring you to see Austin?" She looked over at me but she didn't seem surprised that I asked, like I thought she would. "O-of course I do.." She trailed off and turned away from me. I pulled over to the side of the road. "Carlie tell me what's wrong, do you really want to see him?" She looked over at me again, tears forming in her eyes. "I want to see him so badly, b-but what's gonna happen then....is he gonna wanna come home....is he still gonna wanna be with me. What if all the thinking made him realize that he can do better than me because he can!" She weeper loudly.

I reached into the back seat and grabbed a box of tissues I had laying around and gave a few to Carlie. I leaned over and pulled her into a hug. "Carlie... Your so amazing. You can't get better than you." I whispered into her ear. I could feel her breathing slow, which meant her crying lessened and she looked at me and gave me a weak smile, but I could tell it was real and she was really trying to become a little happier.

She looked up at me and her eyes were still glossy. "Thank you so much Ant. Without you I don't even know what I'd be doing right now. Your one of the best things that's happened to me." She leaned over and gave me a kiss on my cheek, then she turned around and faced the front. "Okay...I'm ready, I can do this....I hope" she said. I was still blushing wildly from her kiss. It was just a friendly kiss to her, but it was different for me. I really loved Carlie, even though I've only known her for a few weeks, but I know how much she likes Austin and I'd be an asshole if I tried to get with her. I had to put my 'more than friends' feelings for her aside and I had to do the right thing. Get her to Austin.

I put my attention back on the road and began to drive. "You know, it's like a four hour drive so if you want just relax.." That made her the opposite of relaxed. She immediately tensed up. "What? How many hours are we gonna be gone. My parents are gonna be so pissed and worried about me Anthony! And we-were gonna miss school, I haven't missed school since I was 4!" I laughed at her goodie-goodie personality.

"Come on Carlie... Do something outside your comfort zone for once. Stop being a kiss-up for once in your life, and it's not like I'm kidnapping you or anything, your parents know what's going on... I-I kinda told the, about everything". Her head shot in my direction. "Everything?" She questioned. "Everything..." I told her. Carlie threw her head back. "Well then... I guess let's go.."

4 hours later

Carlie's POV

We have been driving for a little bit more than 4 hours and I really just want to get there soon. "Anthonyyyy" I complained. "Are we there yet?" He just laughed at me and smiled his amazing smile. "God,you sound like my sister, and yeah this is the street.." He said, but he sounded a little nervous. We pulled into a long driveway that led to a small vacation home on a lake. Me and Anthony looked at each other and I took a deep breath. I was about to get out when Anthony grabbed my hand. "Do you want me to come in?" I hesitated for a second then I shook my head. I wanted to do this alone. He nodded and let go of my hand, giving me the other set of keys to the house that he must've took when Harry wasn't looking.

I got out of the car and made my ways past the red Range Rover that was also parked in the driveway. Austin's car. I walked up the creaky steps and unlocked the door. When I walked in I expected to see Austin right away, but he I didn't see him in any of the main rooms. "Austin?" I called. No response. I began walking around but I couldn't find him. Then I walked to the back sliding door that led to a small dock that hung above the shimmering lake. That's when I saw him.

I quietly crept outside and walked slowly towards him. He didn't hear me or notice me yet. He was standing there really still, but he looked as adorable as he always had. I was only a couple of feet away when I called his name. "Austin..." I said shyly. The boy at the end of then dock turned around and even though he's only been gone less than a day, he changed so much. His eyes that usually sparkled looked a lot more dull and confused, and he wasn't smiling like he always did. When he saw me his eyes widened. "Carlie?" I smiled and tears started coming to my eyes. I looked him right in the eyes and expected a huge smile to appear on him too, but it didn't. He looked at me blankly....then the words I thought I'd never here him say again, he said..

"Get out of here....GO NOW!"

The same words he said to me when he left me for Caitlyn..

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohh shoot! That's all u can say right now.....