Chapter 10

Austin's POV

I didn't tell anyone that I remembered what happened on the first day of school, but I could tell Harry was getting suspicious. I may not remember him, but he was supposedly my best friend so why would he realize. I didn't want anyone to know though because it was only that day that I could remember for some reason. I don't know why, but I just couldn't get myself to remember anyone or anything other than what I learned the past two days.

I was walking out of last period and headed to my car in a rush. I just wanted to be alone to think things through, and process what had happened today with Carlie and Anthony. I hadn't had a lot more classes with them after that. Two classes with Ant and one, plus lunch with Carlie. But even then, I just tried to ignore them. Every time I saw them, I brought back the moment in the hallway, and it took a piece of me away each time. I'm not even sure if the kiss meant anything to her, but it sure meant a whole shit load to Anthony.

But anyway, as I was about to pull out, Harry ran behind my car and caused me to stop short. He looked startled at first, but come one, I almost hit him with my car. After he shook it off he ran to the passenger side and got in. "Hey, be more careful next time. I know it took you a couple times to pass your drivers test, but eventually you did pass....I hope and besides my blood splatter may match your car but half of your face sure as hell won't match the other half if you made me get blood on this new shirt." Harry said with a chuckle. I couldn't help but join in for a little. That is until I realized that I right now I planned on being halfway home by now.

"Come one Harr, I got to go, so get out" I said sounding a little pushy. Harry put a sarcastically "hurt" expression on his face but just replied with " okay let's go" and then he buckled his seat belt and looked back at me with a smirk on his face. There was no point in arguing so I just went along with it.

Form school to my house wasn't a long drive. Maybe about 5 minutes or so. When we got back to my house we just threw our bags onto the couch and headed to the fridge. When we finally got settled in, Harry cam acne sat across from me at the table. " so what was all that in first period. After you came back in you were just....pissy." I shrugged at him. "Austin. You may have forgotten about me, but isn't I'll remember and I know somethin' is up so what is it?"

I sighed deeply and began telling Harry the whole story, of what I saw and how it felt.

Alexa's POV

"He what?!?" I screeched loudly. Carlie hushed me and tried to hide her blushing, but it wasn't working. After school, Carlie, Trin, and I headed over to my house to hang out. We were just talking, when Trinity brought up the subject on why Carlie ran out in first period. Which of course led us to what Carlie was telling us now.

"I can't believe you kissed.....Anthony! How the hell does that even happen. I mean you two didn't know each other a week ago and now suddenly your making out in the middle of a hallway. And a hallway with cameras might I add." Trinity laughed at her own comment, but me and Carlie just stared at her unamused.

I tried to turn away from the direction Trinity was taking this in and sound happy for Carlie. " well I on the other hand, think its cute...so are you guys dating now?" Carlie looked down at the floor, some color draining out of her cheeks that were just blushing red. Uhh oh. I just turned this whole conversation into something even worse than where Trinity was gonna take it too.

"Ummm......actually no. He asked me, but..." Carlie began to trail off. "But...Austin?" I finished for her. She just nodded slowly. "It that what you told Anthony?" Trinity added in. She hesitated at first before answering. "Ergh...kinda. I mean, it was implied. I just told him I wanted to be friends...for now...." We all nodded in understandment.

I was about to say something to change the subject around when there was a knock on the door. Even better. Hopefully whatever was on the other side of that door would change how Carlie was feeling right now......but of course, I never get what I hope for because on the other side of that door was Caitlyn.

___________________________________________________________________

Ok guys. Sorry this chapter kind of sucked, but I tried to leave you guys with something that'll make you wanna keep reading sooo..yah.

What do you think Caitlyn wants or will do?? Comment vote share and keep on readin'