The image of the killing crept after me though. It always poked at me through out the day, but I tried to ignore it. I had pushed it to the remote corners of my mind, but I knew it was going to come back out.

The cat dog rubbed against my leg again, and it purred. "You guys are absolutely annoyingly adorable," I said and rubbed is neck, her fragile little neck.

I loved the kitten puppy hybrids. The way they were fast and sneaky and how sharp their eyes were. They also had very sharp nails. They held so much pride. At least these were the ones that look more like kittens. They were ones you had to watch out for.

The ones that looked more like dogs were kind of clumsy. They were pretty passive half the time. They would love scratching people. Each one sometimes had ears that hung down, and some of them had ears that pointed straight up. They were sometimes sneaky, but sometimes they would love to be the center of attention. They had sharp nails, but not as sharp as the cat ones. It was pretty funny sometimes. One had surprised me the other day when I was getting chips, and it popped out of the bag.

Then, there were the mixed ones. Sometimes they had flappy ears, and sometimes their ears point straight out. They always had sharp claws. Their teeth were sharper than both. They had different color eyes on each side that were in different forms. One side like a cat's and the other is a dog's. One eye was hazel and the other was black. They were sneaky and sometimes the center of attention. They were very flexible, but they didn't look that flexible. They were pretty amazing.

Crystal ran by chasing a dog-like kitten/puppy. I laughed. Smile came out the shadows watching closely to make sure they didn't get hurt, and I smiled. It was so sweet. The dog ran towards me, and it caused me to fall and hit my head on my floor. Crystal crept towards me slowly smiling. She rubbed against my arm. I got up and smiled back at her. We smiled at each other.

Unlike Smile, Crystal could not talk, but it was like a silent language we developed over time. It was because we both had something the same. We were annoyed with about everyone in the mansion at the moment. I know, I'm insane. You can't think with an animal, but Crystal was a strange cat. Reappearing and disappearing all the time.

Now, when she disappeared, Smile would to. He was so protective over her. He treated her like a delicate little flower that shouldn't be crushed. The only thing about when they disappeared is I was stuck with their princes and princesses.

Jeff came downstairs and saw that I had been tripped by one of them, and that this girl puppy/kitten was following me. "What would I name you little follower?" I said.

I would start making collars for them when Smile told me a name for them. Jeff ran past me. "So, how many times have they annoyed you," he asked, "Karma Kaya Sins?"

My eyes widened. "You're bringing that up again!" I yelled and found a towel on the ground and threw it at him.

"It's your name. You can't change it. You even said it when you attacked me."

"Don't bring that up again!" I snapped and walked into the kitchen with the kitten/puppy followed me.

"What?" He rolled his eyes as I stared at him. "Why do they like you so much? I'm awesome! Why don't they like me?" he said and threw a spoon at me. I jumped back.

"I kill bad people. You kill everyone." I said and laughed. He was about to say something, but he changed his mind. I looked through the closets for the treats Slenderman made for the kitten/puppies.

"What is a bad person?" Jeffery asked as I pulled out a treat.

I waved the treat back and forth then threw it. A head popped out the closet when he smelled it. I rolled my eyes and handed it to the him. He smiled and scurried out the closet. "You're a bad person. Maybe I should kill you," I growled.