Part 9 the flashback

Jacks POV
TRIGGER ALERT

When I was starting to drift away to sleep I had this sudden flashback.

...

"Haven't seen you in while...why is that?" Great, it's John again. I hate him so much. He is the reason why I do the things I do. "So you got nothing to say huh? Fine...how about this?" He grabs a bottle and hits me with it. He hit me on the head and it started bleeding. Then he got the "sex box" with all the toys in it and said "You this or do you want me in you?" I couldn't respond because I was crying so hard and was almost unconscious. "Fine, since you don't want to respond..." He said that and got a ball gag and stuck it in my mouth. "So know people can hear your screams." He laughs while I am sobbing like crazy.

"...Jack...hey...Jack" I think it's Mark. But I can't tell since my vision is blurred. "Hey...wake up...today's you last day here."

"Yay. No more prison." We both laugh. Then he asks "So what do you want to do when you get out? Lunch? A movie? Something?"

"Yea. I wouldn't mind doing that and stretching my legs for a while."

Once I sign my papers I can see the concern in his face from the flashback I had earlier. We walk to the park and his face still has that look. I'm starting to get worried.

"Hey...about earlier? What happened? "

"Umm..."

Marks POV

I'm very concerned about Jack and what happened earlier but I try to take my mind off of it...now is not the time to think about it. I know he had a bad history with his family and John, but was it that bad? He told me about the flashback and I was wondering what it was about. Once we get to the park I have the urge to ask him, so I do.

"Hey...about earlier? What happened? "

"Umm..."

"If you want to talk about it then it's okay. We don't have to."

"No its fine. I trust you enough. So I'll tell you. Me and John...he...*sighs* I don't know how to explain it. But...when we started our relationship he was so nice and so gentle but I didn't know his bad side. He came home drunk one night and... and..."

Jack is starting to cry. I feel so bad for him and I want to help but I don't know what it is like to go through that. I hug him as he is sobbing uncontrollably and won't stop.

"Hey... it's okay, we don't have to talk about it anymore, okay? It's over now."
We go home in my car and Jack is asleep. I wonder what he is dreaming about?

Jacks dream POV

When he sticks the ball gag in my mouth I try to scream but it's muffled and useless. "Works every time..." I heard John say. He pulls a rope out of the box and ties me to a hook on the ceiling. He grabs a whip and hits me with it. I try to scream but it won't work. My back is in pain and is bleeding. He pulls is clothes of fully erect and looks at me like a dog. He pulls all of my clothes off twists me around and sticks his member in me.

...

*Wakes up in tears grasping for air*

"Mark... please take care of me..."