Part six My tree

Hi guys! Here is an early post I don't know why.

Jacks POV

As I was rushing to get out of the house I heard sirens in the distance so I started running faster. The adrenaline was rushing through my viens and I was panting like a dog when I got to the woods. When I reached the edge of the woods I had a feeling of doubt but the I said "Fuck it. Let's do this.". I found the perfect tree. It was a pine tree with thick branches, perfect for climbing. I started climbing when I heard a twig crunch. I know it wasn't me because I was high up and the sound was from the ground. I saw the tall, buff and lean silhouette. He had some string instruments. He had a guitar and a ukulele. He got the guitar and stated stemming a familiar song. It was funny because he started with the chorus." ...Hey soul sister, hey that mister, mister on the radio, stereo..." His voice being a medium tenor, I joined in with my alto voice."...The way you move ain't fair ya know..." " Who's there?" the mysterious voice said. "I just wanna know. It's ok I won't hurt you." "I'm up here." I say. I see his silhouette look up at me. "Hi there! What are you doing up there all by yourself?" His voice is soothing. "I ran away from my boyfriend and I live here now. My tree." "Oh I'm sorry to hear that." He says sounding sincere. "It's okay I never liked him anyway. I like someone else." I say. "What is his name? The person you like I mean." "His name is Mark, I grew up with him." "Thats funny cause my name is Mark too. Anyway it is getting late and I should go home. Buh bye!" "Bye." As I am drifting into sleep I think of that familiar voice then I think...is that Mark?

Marks POV

As I walk to my house i'm thinking of the song cause it's stuck in my head. When I get home I open the door and cool air hits me like a train and it feels good. I walk back to my room is check my phone I have a lot of notifications, especially YouTube.
I see a text from a random number and it says:

Hey its Jack, wanna meet at a coffee place tomorrow?

Sure! That would be great see you then.

I went to sleep with excitement. My thoughts drift to Jack, then the man in the tree who sounds a lot like Jack. Wait, was that Jack?