Part 3 Mark's house

Marks POV

When I was running out of the hospital with Sean behind me i had adrenaline rushing through my viens. Then when we got to my place we were being tailed by guards but we lost them on the way.

"Hey thanks for the help back there." He said panting.

No prob. That's what I'm here for."

"Why did you help me back there?"

"Because that hospital is bad news. I just get weird vibe around it."

"Then why did you go in and help me if you get bad vibes?"

"I don't know. I guess I have to when I see someone like you."

"Well thanks. And call me Jack by the way."

"Got it."

When we got in side I told him that my parents are asleep. So he got the hint. When we got up stairs my dad woke up to go to the bathroom. We got in my room just in time before he came out. I heard footsteps coming to my room then I whispered him something:

"Go hide in the closet."

He shut the door right as my dad came in to check if I was asleep. I know this because he does it every night. I also know this because I stay up all night. But he smelled like alcohol and lotion. So that means one of four things: 1.)He is drunk 2.) He jerked off 3.) He has sex with mom and 4.) A weird combination of all 4. Once he was gone I signaled Jack to come out and talk.

"Hey Jack, how old are you? I'm 11." I said with a smile.

"I'm 8."

"Cool. Let's get some sleep. Your gonna have to sleep in the closet until my parents know your here."

"Okay that's fine with me."

Jacks POV

Entry 6, January 12, 1997

Today was very crazy. I woke up in a hospital then I broke out of it and now I'm at Mark's house in his closet. I thought i was gonna be normal guess...not.-Sean

When I woke up Mark wasn't in the bed room so I checked down stairs to see if he was there, he was. His parents weren't there so it was ok to go down. He told me the game plan for today.

"Okay, so we are gonna be outside most of the day but when my parents are home I'm gonna tell them you story and hopefully they will say yes."

"Man you must be a class clown at your school."

"No I'm being dead serious."

"Oh, you weren't lying."

"No I wasn't. Now come on."

Hello if you are still here. You are looking good today. Lol😂🦄🦄 But time skip.

Marks POV

After it was 6 o'clock we went home to see if my parents were home...just my luck, they were. This is the big moment...

"Mom. Dad. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course honey, what is it?"

I told them about Jack and about what happened to him and his family. I also told him that his dad is looking for him to abuse him.

"We can let him stay only on one condition...he will be like your brother and he will have chores to do."

"Thank you so much! I love you guys!"

I went to go break the news to Jack.

"Jack...they said...yes."

"Really?!"

"Yea! Come inside and meet the family."

"Hi Mr and Mrs. Fischback"

"Hey Jack. Welcome to the family."