Part two The Aftermath of the Death

Entry 4, January 10, 1997

After moms death i dont know where to go or what to do. But i know one thing.... im running away. I dont know when or where I'm gonna go but i overheard the principle say he was gonna put me in something he said "We need to put him in foster care." Thats what it's was! I knew it. My dad is here I have to go.-Sean

" SEANN!!"

"Yes d-d-dad" I was crying.

"WHERE'S MOM I'M GONNA GIVE HER A GOOD TIME!" He laughed at that . He doesn't realize he is dead.
He doesn't realize he killed her.

"She d-d-died" I said.

"NO SHE DIDNTR.!" He yelled.

His words are slured. He's drunk. Then he starts beating me then gets a beer bottle and hits me with it. My eyes are getting blurred, I see a knife, I see my terrible life flash before my eyes. He cuts my hand, then the door busted down then.....black.

Entry 5, January 11, 1997

I woke up in a hospital with my friends beside me and this handsome kid. I started thinking about when i came out and how i get hit by my mom and dad then i stopped. He gave me a wink then walked out for some reason. Then i couldn't stop thinking about him. He had a plain blue shirt on and a pair of khakis that were tight on him. He had a sharp jaw line and pretty blue eyes. Then the nurse came in and told me i had to rest so i said bye to everybody, shut my eyes and went to sleep.- Sean

"Hey Sean." I groaned because he woke me up.

"What is it?" I whisper cause it's 3 in the morning.

"I'm gonna break you out of here." He did look like a rebel and sounded like one too.

"Okay, give me one reason to trust you."

"The way you looked at me and I over heard the guards say you dad is gonna try and visit."

"Okay, SURE. Since he is definitely not in jail." I said with a lot of sarcasm.

"It's funny because I also heard them say that he broke out of custody." When I heard that I shuddered. He looked at me like he was giving me the "You okay?" look.

"We need to go. NOW!" I was nervous, anxious, and most of all scared.

When I got changed and left the room it was like everything was empty, bright but empty. Then two nurses came down the hall one almost saw me so I want back into the room quickly and faked sleeped. They came in to check on me and see how I was doing. Soon they realized that the BMP monitor was not on.( I really don't know what that thing is called.) So they got worried and went to get a doctor so that was our time to leave.

"Hey you never gave me your name." I said

"I never gave it, but the names Mark" He said out of breath cause we were running to get out of here.

"The name is Sean."

"Thanks"

"Oh shit a docter!"

"RUN!" He yelled.

"We have a patient on the loose!" The docter said.

"Damn, they found us, time to hit the high road.

Just as we were about to leave a guard grabbed my arm, and pulled me a way from Mark. Then Mark punched the hell out of him and ran. We made it out of the hospital and headed to his place.