Part eight Monday

Jacks POV

Today is my first day on the job. I'm a bit nervous because of Mark cause I like him and I really want to see him again. I get a regular shirt on because they haven't given me a uniform yet. I brush my teeth and my hair and get ready for work. As I left the house I realized my diary. I haven't wrote in it for a while, come to think of it I don't even know where it is.

Time skip boiiii

When I arrive at work I see no cars there, maybe because no one is there. Then I see Mark, Aiden, and Autumn talking. I guess Felix isn't here or Wade. Autumn noticed me and ran straight to the door.

"Hey Jack, ready for work?"

"Yea! I'm a bit nervous though. I dont know why. Hey, where is Wade and Felix?"

"On break, like a 5 day break. We call it a mini vacation."

"How are you 13 and able to work here?"

"I don't know Mark kinda let me and Aiden work here. Maybe for extra cash or something. Come on inside you do work here after all."

I smile and oblige. I go in and say hi to the gang and get to work. Aiden teaches me all I need to know of the job. I work as a soft serve ice cream worker.
Mark calls me into his office."Hey boss, what's up?"

"Just call me Mark."

"Okay, what is it you need?"

"I was wondering if you would like to stay at my place?"

"Why would you do this to me after everything we have been through? I mean you let me come into your family and stay there. I dont want to be in the way."

" It's okay you won't. I am inviting you. I insist."

"Okay, but if you want to kick me out than you can at any time."

"Alright, but why are you doing this for me?"

"I don't I know...I guess I have to return the favor from when we were teenagers."

"Okay that's fine. But when I need to do laundry I NEED to do laundry."
Put some emphasis on that so he gets the hint.

"Ok" He says laughing.

The day went by pretty fast. When work was over I went to my tree to get my stuff and pack it up. I'm happy that Mark invited me to stay but I also feel guilty. It's probably from what happened as teenagers. Nevertheless I am grateful that this is happening, I'm just happy I'm away from John. I hated him.

"Hello."

"HOLY SHIT! Sorry, you scared the hell out of me. Who are you?"

"I'm you."

"How? You are not me. You do look like a lot like me though."

"Thats what I thought. Now, do you want to know who I really am?"

"Thats would be phenomenal."

"Well... im Antisepticeye."

"Wait...what?"

"I'm you, but in other words Antisepticeye. Call me Anti for short."

"How the hell did this happen?"

TO BE CONTINUED...