ten step guide

Lauren Jauregui adores Camila Cabello. While she never usually does anything about her crushes, because nothing about them is structured, she really, really likes Camila. So, she decides to make her crush structured and creates a ten step guide to get the girl.

-

Lauren has had a crush on Camila Cabello for a while. Crushes aren't something Lauren likes, because crushes aren't factual and have too many variables and she doesn't like the unknown. Crushes are the unknown.

But she's had this crush for a while, and she thinks she'd like to do something about it, but she doesn't know how to do that. So, after a lot of google searches, she comes up with a plan.

Her ten step program to make Camila like her.

1) Initiate contact

Step one is easy, Lauren thinks. Step one is just to get on Camila's radar, which she doesn't think is too hard. They share a few classes, which gives Lauren plenty of opportunities to complete step one.

She doesn't dare talk to Camila during lunch, because she's always sat with her cheerleading friends, Dinah and Normani, and they intimidate her. Lauren doesn't like cheerleaders, other than Camila, because cheerleaders are mean to her, but she knows that Camila won't be, because Camila is beautiful inside and out.

She waits until their shared history class, and sits down in the spot next to Camila's usual seat. While it upsets her to do this, because her seat is her seat and she loves routine and structure, she wants her plan to work out.

Camila sends her a look when she walks in and takes her seat, but Lauren doesn't pay much attention to it, because she wouldn't be able to decipher it anyways.

She checks her phone's clock, noting that it's two minutes until the class starts, and decides that it's a good time to introduce herself.

"Hello," She looks up, her gaze trained on the collar of Camila's shirt, "I am Lauren Michelle Jauregui."

"Uh... hi," Camila replies. "I'm Camila Cabello."

"Oh, I know," Lauren is quick to reply, "Your name is there on your folder, see? But you don't know me, so I thought I would introduce myself, because my name isn't on my folder."

"Oh," Camila slowly responds, "okay then."

Lauren turns back to the front of the classroom and smiles to herself. She's happy, because she's accomplished her first step; she's on Camila's radar now and has initiated contact.

2) Get her phone number

Lauren realises that this step is rather ambitious, but she'd noticed that a lot of the online guides she'd read focused heavily upon texting. So, she decides to make a Facebook page and add Camila on it, because that has a messenger app, so if she fails in getting a phone number, she can speak to her on Facebook.

Lauren spends most of her lunch break creating a Facebook page, making sure her interests are up to date and that her profile is well filled out for when she has Camila as a friend. She adds a few of her family members, and then searches up Camila's page and tapping the add button.

She busies herself with a little homework, and then checks her phone when she's finished, grinning from ear to ear when she realises that Camila has accepted her friend request. She takes that as a really good sign.

She actually approaches Camila in their shared art class. "Hello."

Camila looks up from her sketchbook. "Hi. Lauren, right?"