"You´re just saying that..." I muttered.

"NO! I love you so damn much that I don't even want to sleep with someone else!" I started laughing and though Jc was just screaming he also laughed.

"You realize how weird that stuff sounded huh?" I asked, laughing.

"Haha, Yes." He said and scratched his neck and grinned.

"This is so hard Jc, I can´t argue for nothing." I said.

"But something happened with Bradley? Right?" He asked sadly. All anger was now gone.

"Yes." But I promise that I'm going to break it with him. Jc you mean too much to me to lose you because of him." I said and went forward to him.

"Fuck no that you'll see him again." He said and gripped his hands around my back.

"You need to stop being so controlling Jc, it´s too much." I said and sighed.

"I know, but I don´t trust other guys, you are so damn hot and I know what guys think when they see you." He said, looking slightly annoyed. I blushed immediately and he smirked.

"You are so fucking wonderful Ali, what the hell have you done to me?" He said and we both laughed.

"I say the same." I said and leaned against his chest.

"Babe I should go, you have to sleep alone tonight." He said and I heard how reluctantly he admitted it.

"I think so too actually, but tomorrow can I sleep at yours?” I asked hopefully.

"Sure babe, tomorrow." He said and kissed me lightly on the lips before he climbed out the window. I felt like a roller coaster with all these emotions coming up and down. Mentally exhausted. Never could we have a great week, something would always destroying it. I went to my bed under the covers but I couldn't sleep for several hours.But something I was sure of, I wouldn't tell Jc about the kiss, it would destroy everything.

Jc´s pov

I sat in the car after I been with Ali. I was pissed off but happy, annoyed but hurt. I actually didn´t think that Ali would meet Bradley behind my back. But of course, he used all the tricks to fool my gullible girlfriend to meet him. Nothing surprised me when it came to him. I drove to his house and became more and more pissed off when I couldn't get the image of Bradley and Ali together out of my head. I parked the car in front of his house and walked with steady steps towards the front door. His mom opened the door and looked a bit tired and at the same time surprised by seeing me. I realized that it was very late and I excused myself, she smiled and went to get Bradley. A minute later, he came to the door and smirked. He closed the door behind him and we went to the side of the house.

"What the hell are you doing here Caylen?"

"What do you think? I know what the hell you did tonight!" I exclaimed and felt the irritation rising. He laughed me right in the face.

"Was with your chick." He said and crossed his arms.

"Dammit I told you to you to back off!"

"And I didn´t listen. I told you I would take Ali." He said confidently. But the uncertainty was hidden behind his smile, he knew that I was stronger than him.

"You won´t fucking do it again!" I said and raised my voice.

"And what will you do about it?"

"What the hell do you think, what I do best." I said and grinned, then I hit him with my fist on the jaw and he staggered backwards.

"Not the jaw Caylen! I´m already sore after all the kissing with your girlfriend." He said and grinned. I couldn´t hold the anger inside anymore but I pushed him away with my hands on his shoulders and then I hit him straight on his mouth again, on purpose. His lips cracked and started to bleed. He glared furiously at me and before I had time to duck, he got a right hook on my jaw and I heard how it creaked. He tried to get in another punch but I was faster, I kneed him in the stomach and he fell down on the ground.

"You should know after all these years that I always win, don't try it again." I said menacingly and walked away. I touched my jaw and found that it wasn´t broken. When I sat in the car I was boiling with anger, but one thing I really couldn´t let go off. Why did he say they kissed? Did he lie? Did he just want to provoke me? Or was it the thing that Ali said had happened, but didn´t tell me about. I needed fucking alcohol, all these damn emotions were fucking annoying, I used to sleep with girls to forget everything, but now it was different, Ali had changed me in some way. But the question was if I really liked it? 

-----------------------

I don´t even know if this is good haha, but yeah I hope you liked it. I just have to say all your comments are so sweet!! I get so happy waking up and reading all your comments after I´ve updated! I love getting feedback and it really helps me to continue writing. So please vote and comment on this chapter and tell me what you think of this chapter and the whole story. Thank you so much!