Chapter 27

Your POV

After that prank that I made for Lauren and Dinah, I can see the change on the relationship between them. Dinah finally asked Lauren out on a date and the rest was history.

Christmas came and I might say that, that was the most happiest Christmas celebration ever. I celebrated christmas with the cabellos since Dad was on a business trip that time but he face timed me greeting me a merry christmas. I have so much to be thankful for and one of them was finally the girl that I loved the most remembered me after all those years of longing for her and hoping that she will remember me. It took almost four years but it was okay, it was worth the wait. The other girls went home and spent their Christmas with their beloved family but we talked on skype though.

After the christmas break the management called the girls telling them to go back to California to record their reflection album. The management talked with the school administrator if the girls could finish the remaining months online and they agreed. To be separated with her again is the most painful thing in the world. Its because of the fact that we have just reunited and spent our time for a short period of time and we are going to be separated again and I can't bear to be far away from her again.

"Do you really have go to go Camzi?" I asked her as I hug her from the back.

"Yes, I must Y/N, its my dream to sing in front of people, to share my talent with them" she said.

"But we just got back together, can you delay the recording of your album just for a month baby?" I asked her.

"No I can't Y/N, the management have their plans for us already and we can't just delay that" she told me and I just untangled myself from her and face the other way and let out a sad sigh.

"Is that so? I guess I can't change your mind then" I said sadly and she wrapped her arms around my waist and put her chin on my shoulder.

"Babe don't be like that, don't be mad at me" she said softly.

"I'm not mad" I said stubbornly.

"Really? You can't fool me Y/N" She said then chuckled.

"Yeah I'm not mad, how can you tell that I am mad?" I asked her with a challenging tone, she just laughed softly.

"Y/N I knew you since we were just kids and whenever you are mad at me you have that frown on your face" she said pointing at my face.

"Hey I'm not frowning" I said and faced her, she just laughed and I pouted.

"Okay, okay I admit, I am not mad" I started and she raised her eyebrow, before she can say anything I cut her off immediately.

"I was just upset okay? I was just not ready to be away from you for so long" I admitted.

"Aww, I am really touched Y/N" she said and smiled, I held both of her hands and looked into her eyes.

"Me too, I am not yet ready to be away from you but I must babe, we don't want to let our fans down, they've waited for so long in order to hear our music and they supported us from beginning its the least we can do for them in return." She explained and I nodded my head.

"I understand and sorry for being inconsiderate earlier" I apologized.

"You're forgiven" she said and I smiled and I pulled her close for a hug and she hugged back.

"So when are you gonna leave?" I asked her.

"The girls and I will gonna leave this week" she said.

"When is the specific day ?" I asked her.

"On Tuesday" she said and I pulled away from the hug.

"So, you are not going to make it until JS prom then?" I asked her and she nodded her head.