Chapter 6

Your POV

It is our last class for today, the girls are fun to be with, I've learn and knew about them a lot, Ally is the motherly like and ball of sunshine in the group, Normani is the Beyonce in the group, Dinah is the prank queen and Lauren is the grammar queen and the green eyed beauty one,

Camila? Well the goofball of all, she's the goofiest person, she's the life of the group and she is my life, I spent my day just staring at her beautiful face. I wished that she remember me, but sadly she can't.

"Your staring at Camila and I envy her because I have no one who will look at me like that" Lauren said, I faced her and smiled at her,

"Lauren don't envy Camila, because I know there's someone out there who likes you and stare at you the way I stare at Camila, you're just oblivious" I said while smiling.

She sighed, I just smiled at her reassuringly, she just gave me a small one back and the bell rings.

I stood up and put my stuff on my bag and slung it on my shoulder.

The girls and I walked out of the room.

"Its good to be back here in school, I missed this" ally said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, its really great, reading books and all" Lauren said,

I saw Dinah staring at Lauren, I smiled to myself, my hunch is correct.

"Why are you all smiley there Y/LN?" Lauren asked me.

"Nothing Jauregui, so do you girls have a ride home?" I asked them

"Yes and here's our ride home" Normani I said and  right on cue a white van pulled out in front of us, and there's big rob smiling at us.

"So see you tomorrow then" I said and the girls hugged me goodbye and entered the van.

I entered my car and drive going to sofi's school to fetch her,

It was a twenty minute drive from my school.

I arrived at the school and sofi is waiting for me there.

"Y/N!! Have you heard? Kaki's home and spending here for one year for schooling" she said and gave me a koala hug, I chuckled.

"I know and I saw her today at my school but she doesn't remember me" I said in a sad tone.

"Kaki will remember you, and don't do it again, replacing Kaki or else I'll be mad at you again" she said and I chuckled remembering that the past three months sofi got mad at me when she know that I have a girlfriend and its not camila, she didn't talked to me and her parents are oblige to fetch her in school, I feel bad but at least we are OK now.

"I will not do it again" I said,

"Promise?" She asked

"Promise" I said sticking out my hand for a pinky swear and sofi intertwined her pinky on mine.

Then I put her down, "you know sofi your getting heavy you know" I said jokingly,

"But still you love me" she said sticking out her tounge at me, I chuckled.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Someone said behind my back, I recognized it quickly.

"Hi Camila, I am fetching sofi" I said.

She gave me a questioning look, then sofi saw camila.

"Kaki! You're here!" Sofi squealed and gave her a koala hug.

"Oh sofi I missed you so much, you've grown" she said, my heart melt anlt the sight,

"Are you going to fetch me Kaki?" Sofi asked.

"Yes" Camila said staring at me, wondering how did I know sofi.

"So Camila do you have a ride home?" I asked

"Uhm no, rob just dropped me off here" she said

"Come on I'll give you and sofi a ride home" I said and they entered at my car and I started to drive.

"Hey Y/N I'm hungry" sofi said I chuckled and camila stared at sofi.

"Sofi, Y/N maybe has things to do or places to go to, we can eat or buy food  ourselves" Camila scolded sofi.

"Kaki Y/N always fetches me from school everyday" sofi pouted.

I chuckled at their interaction, how cute.

"What do you want to eat lil' princess?" I asked sofi and the kid smiled brightly camila gave me a playful glare,

"pizza Y/N, I want pizza" sofi said

"Then pizza it is" I said chuckling, Camila sighed in defeat.

We drove into the nearest pizza place. And ordered.

We ordered 1 box of Hawaiian pizza and a strawberry smoothie for sofi, vanilla smoothie for me and banana smoothie for Camila, typical Camila, when it was time to pay Camila and I got into an argument of who's gonna pay.

"I'm gonna pay" I said

"No I am" she argued back

"No I am" I said

"No I am gonna pay" she said

The old lady cashier laughed at us, even sofi, this scenario is really familiar, when camila and I go on a date, we are always arguing of who's gonna pay,

"You two look cute together" the sweet old lady cashier said, "how long have you been together?" She asked.

"We're not together" we said in unison and the old lady laughed.

"But you act like one" she said and camila looked stunned and I grabbed the opportunity to pay.

"We're just friends, and keep the change" I said to the old lady and dragged camila and sofi out of the pizza place.

Sofi was laughing at us, and camila is playfully glaring at me, I just laughed at her.

"Next time I'm gonna pay, Y/LN mark my words" she said sofi and I just laughed at her,

"Not gonna happen cabello" I said and she just grunt in annoyance, I dropped them off on their house, again camila is shocked when Sinu and Alejandro greeted me and hugged me. I just smiled at her and waved goodbye.

I drove home with a smile on my face.

........

Hey guys! Happy reading  :)