Chapter 11

Camila's POV

When Y/N touched my cut on the cheek, I flinched, it is not the pain that caused me to flinch, but its the tingling sensation that is giving me when Y/N touched my cheek.

I stared at her eyes, my heart is beating so fast. Its like gonna come out of my chest any minute, she stared at my eyes then my lips then my eyes again. Oh my gosh, is she going to kiss me? I felt so nervous again. Then she start leaning in, and our lips met, then my insides churned but in a good way, the butterflies on my stomach went wild, and there's a spark. Why is her lips felt familiar? Like I kissed her before. Then she pulled away blushing then muttered a sorry.

I myself is blushing crimson red too. Austin's kissed felt nothing compared to her. When Austin kissed me I didn't feel the spark, the butterflies, I felt completely nothing, but with Y/N, I felt it all, and I have this strange feeling like, I can't explain, I don't why her lips is so familiar like I've kissed her before. Then another flashback came to me.

Flashback

I just finished my home work and i'm ready for bed when I heard someone knocking on my window, I get my book then slowly approached the window and opened it slowly then I saw a girl in a baggy pants and her hoodie. She gave me a grin.

I put my arms on my hips, its the same girl who is invading my head lately. I can tell that I am now fourteen years old at the time.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her annoyed.

"I missed you, is it bad?" She asked me.