Felix X Reader [XXX]

Felix X Reader
Let's dance Part two
Sex/Lemon/Smut
(Whatever you want to call it)

You smiled as you watched Felix devour a plate of food. It took you 5 minutes for you to eat the rations while it hardly took him a single minute.
You had taken you last bite when you noticed Felix starring at you and playing with one his lip ring. Damn that was hot.

He smirked "so now I want desert." You rolled your eyes. "Well I think I'm full, you can get something." He smirked "don't worry you to have to eat anything, well I mean you could have a lollipop if you wanted, got one back in my quarters." You laughed in response.
You got up and picked up both the trays and putting them in the bin, then walked towards your room. Felix hardly a foot behind you.

You began taking the pass out of your pocket to unlock the room when you were soon pressed against the door. "Come on baby, let's dance, we can do it anywhere you like.... the bedroom, dancing in the shower, It could even be right here in the hallway." You turn around to face him, smirking. "That sounds fun and all, but Felix, your a horrible dancer. At least what everyone else has said." You open your door and walk backwards into it.

A slight growl rose from his throat at the thought of being questioned. He closed the door behind him and locked it. You turned around, to mess with the thermostat.

You felt his back pressed against you. He wrapped his arms around you and buried his face in your neck. "Come on now Felix." You pulled your self away and sat on the edge of your bed watching him.

He walked towards you at stood in between your legs. You looked up at him, he smirked and looked you back in your eyes. He leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. You slowly moved your lips together. And then he got rougher, he pressed his tongue against your lips, but when you denied him access, he bucked his hips roughly against yours, making you gasp and quickly forcing his tongue in.
You started pressing your body against him, as you played tongue-O-war. You felt him drift a hand down your shoulders to the hem of your shirt before breaking apart and pulling it up.
He put both hands on your breasts, rubbing them through the bra. You let out a slight moan into his lips. A grin raised on his lips. You pulled back a little and practically tore off his shirt. He smirks as you stare at his masterpiece of a chest.
You push him off you then forced him to sit on the bed. "Damn a chick who takes control." He chuckles. You rolled your eyes and unbuttoned his pants. You looked up to see him biting his lip. You pull down his pants and off legs, you noticed his shoes were gone somewhere in the room.
Now he was just on boxers you rubbed him through his pants, a moan escaped his lips. He bucked his hips into your hand. "Fuck Y/N hurry up, don't tease." You let out a small laugh as you pulled off the pair of boxers and let Felix Jr. stand tall and proud. You were kind of surprised at how big he was. "Look tasty sweetheart?" You shrugged "I've seen bigger." You felt him stiffen when you said that, you smiled and licked his tip, for a taste of course.

A loud moan echoed out once you did that. Apparently he liked that. You smiled and sucked his tip before pushing as much of him as you could into your mouth. He tangled his right hand into your hair, using the other to prop himself up. You used one hand to him him and the other to massage his balls. You looked up to see his head thrown back. His moans filling the air.

The hand in your hand tightened his grip, his body tensed. He was close. You kept bobbing your head on his dick, when he thrust his hips up and came in your mouth, you swallowed.
He pants a little looking down as you "that... was so hot." You smile, standing up. You unbuckle your bra, letting your boobs fall in front of his face. Then started pulling off your pants. He quickly grabbed you with only your panties left on. You felt the fabric pull against your skin, then nothing. He had ripped them off.

He pulled you onto his lap, not inserting himself yet. He had a smirk on his face "I'll show you who can dance." You laughed as you lifted your self a little so he could, but he had other plans. He picked you up and pressed you into the wall, somehow you thought, he really liked the wall. Your legs wrapped around his waist, he started ramming into you. You tilted your head back, moaning loudly. His lips started attacking your throat, sure enough marks would be present in the morning. His fingers dug into your waist, as you dug your nails into his shoulders. "Fuck.. Felix... oh god." He smirks against your skin. You felt one of his hands move to your clit, rubbing it hardly. Man this guy was talented. You arched you back, seconds from coming. "God damn Y/N this feels amazing." Your walls squeezed around him as you came, he leaned against you, panting. Still holding you he carries you to the bed, pulling out of you and leans against the frame, sitting you in his lap.

"you are one sexy being." You laugh. "I guess your pretty nice yourself Felix." He chuckles, "so did I pass your expectations?" You rolled your eyes, smiling "eh... you know, think you under shot a little. " he then bucked his hips against your, making you gasp. "Uhh huh sure babe." You laughed and kissed him. "You know this was fun, but next time, bring me a lollipop." He burst out laughing. "Yes ma'am!"