Kanato X Reader Part 2

:A/N: I'm soo sorry, I just noticed that there was supposed to be a second part, gosh I'm such a blonde... 

Kanato's P.O.V. 

I looked at her with an unknown and new feeling, It was like my body was moving on its own, its not like I don't want this but she's very cute and her blood is sweet, after asking her if she liked what she saw she nodded, becoming what humans call submissive, blushing madly, 'so adorable..' I thought, smirking, I sink my fangs into her inner leg, like how Laito does and she moans quietly, 'A masochist? How cute.' I said in my mind, chuckling I start drinking her blood slowly, and i disconnect from her inner leg and take of my bottoms and boxers.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I noticed his hard member and he took the rest of my clothing off, he pinned my arms above my head and he started to enter my womanhood slowly, I moaned quietly, he went in and out speeding up causing me to go into an orgasm, I arched my back slightly, a moaning mess. I curled my toes, "K-Kanato-Senpai!~ I... I'm gonna cum!~" I managed to say, through my moaning, "Me...Too..." He murmured quietly, and I clenched my fists and came all over his hard member, he pulled out and came on my stomach and breasts. He laid beside me, still breathing heavily, I muttered something, Kanato looked over at me, "I enjoyed this..." he whispered quietly, I nodded in agreement. I looked at the door, and sat up. I smiled slightly, "Mind keepin it down a bit if your gonna do that again." I heard a voice say, I blushed madly, seeing Ayato sitting in a chair across the room. Kanato was blushing also, "Aww how cute, I have to get going so bye bye." He said with a smirk and I threw a pillow at him, "FUCK OFF!" I yelled very flustered. Kanato was snickering, and I chuckled quietly. It was night, I got up and changed into some pj's, a (F/C) tank top and (F/C) (F/F) pajama pants. (:A/N: F/F = Favorite Fabric.), and I looked back to see Kanato gone along with his Tedy, 'Figures...' I thought. I laid down and covered up, I fell into a deep sleep.

:A/N:  There's part two, I'm so so sooo soooooooo sorry about not making the 2nd part, to be honest, I forgot about it. Shame on me. Lol well, here's part 2 for ya.