Levi X Reader

:A/N: Yay!!! This is dedicated to my best friend!! PrincessCaptainLevi !!!

Your P.O.V.

You were a soldier who was currently being transferred to where your biggest crush, Captain Levi. You always thought that you'd never have a chance with him, "Miss. (Y/ N)?" Pixis commanded, "Yes sir!?" I said saluting, "Training is today, work hard." Pixis said in a encouraging way. I went to the training place and practiced and I practiced for hours. So I decided to go to this hidden lake I found while scouting. I waited until everyone was left the training and was back in their cabins. I waited for a couple of minutes and hopped out my window and went in ninja mode. You were almost caught but you made it to the hidden lake, you stretched. You sighed knowing you forgot to bring your swimsuit you looked around 'Fuck it.' You thought and stripped down and stepped into the lake, it actually wasn't that bad. You took a deep breath and dunked yourself, once you came back up you looked up with your (E/c) eyes at the star lit sky. You were very relaxed but you heard a branch snap and you looked around, you found a small rock cave with some vines, but you swore you saw something more like somebody. A male figure, you thought if you just ignore him he'd go away, you turned around and hummed my (F/S). You suddenly felt arms wrap around your waist, you looked up and blushed madly. You saw the one and only Captain Levi, You froze. One of his hands slid up to your right breast and pinched your nipple making a small quiet moan escape from your mouth, Levi smirked and started kissing your neck finding your weak spot your moaned again. He abused that spot, his other hand slid down your body and started rubbing your clit you moaned loudly, "Levi~" you moaned out. He slid two fingers in your womanhood making you moan loudly he pumped his fingers in and out of you. It felt amazing, you felt a not form in your stomach and your walls tightened "Levi!~ I'm gonna cum~" You moaned out again, he pumped his fingers faster and you were a moaning mess, you soon came onto his fingers, Levi smirked and licked some of your cum off of his fingers. You could tell he was hard because it was rubbing against your ass, you turned around and he picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him, moaned quietly when his hard member slid across your clit. He carried you to that cave and laid you on a rock, he had a small lantern and he turned it on. He walked back to you and leaned over you and kissed you roughly but passionately, he kisses down your neck and nibbles on your collar bone. You were super turned on, he pinched your right nipple and started licking your left nipple making you moan. He looked you in the eyes, "You want it?" Levi said in that sexy deep voice of his, you nodded. Levi smirked "I can't hear you." He said in a demanding tone, "Yes." you said quietly and he teased you by sliding his member across your clit, you moaned quietly every time he did that "Please, I want it. I want you inside of me. Please Levi please. fuck me." You said in a very turned on/ horny tone, Levi smirked and shoved his whole hard member in your womanhood making you moan loudly he started moving in out of you slowly, you moaned "Levi~ faster~" you moaned out his name. He went faster and harder, you were a moaning mess and you could tell Levi was enjoying it. He kept going and hit a certain spot, "Levi!~ Mm!~ Right there!~" You moaned out very loudly he kept hitting that spot over and over. You felt a knot forming in your stomach, "Levi!~ I'm gonna cum!~" You moaned very loudly "So am I!~ (Y/ N)!!!!!" Levi moaned out too and you arched your back and curled your toes and came, You and Levi came at the same time. You both had to catch our breaths and you've both got dressed, Levi looked at you "Hey, (Y/ N) I have a question." Levi asked "What's that question?" you asked back in a curious tone, "Will you be mine?" He asked, you instantly blushed madly. You thought about it and you've made your decision, "Yes I will be yours." You said happily. He smiled and hugged you, "I love you (Y/ N)." He said happily "I love you too Levi."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

:A/N: Yay!! Finally finished this lemon!!!