Uta X White Haired Kaneki

:A/N: Yup a yaoi, explains the wallpaper!! Get ready fangirls!! Oh I should get my sniper ready, |¥μ§¡¡¡¡|

Kaneki's P.O.V.

Just another ordinary day, I need to go get my mask fixed. I was in my new apartment that I bought, and I got a call, "Yes? Who is it?" I asked nicely, "Hey, its Uta. I was calling about your mask." Uta said over the phone in his calm tone. I chuckled, "Oh hey, What about it?" I said casually, "I can get you in tomorrow evening around 6p.m." Uta said happily, I chuckled and said thanks and had my ehm.. "Meal" after that I got in the shower.

~Time skip by Uta's sexiness!~

Uta's P.O.V.

Well, looks like I'll get to have some fun with Kaneki-Senpai.. This'll be fun. I was wondering why Kaneki never dated, maybe because he interested in dating.

Kaneki's P.O.V

I finished showering and I step out of the shower, wraps my towel around my waist. (:A/N: Mm sexy 8 pack.) I brushed my teeth and I checked myself in the mirror, "I look great." I whispered to myself looking at myself with my grey eyes once more I chuckled. I walked back to my bedroom and I see Touka sitting on my bed. (:A/N: I didn't tell ya that there is a Touka X Kaneki part! Well now you know!) I sighed, "What Touka?" I asked quietly she looked at me and blushed darkly, "I'm here to talk to you." Touka said obviously lying, "I know you're lying, but I know exactly why you're here." I said calmly, she sighed heavily, "Then why am I here?" She asked while blushing, "Your here to Fuck me." I said in a convincing tone she blushed more, I chuckled and sat next to her "You needed to talk to me about something?" I asked curiously looking into her purple eyes. She pulls me into a passionate kiss and I kiss back, she sits on my lap and I had my hands on her waist but she moved my hands to her ass, I kissed down her neck and chuckled when she moaned quietly, she slowly traced over my 8 pack making my breath hitch. Her hand slid into my towel and she started massaging my hard member making me groan in pleasure. I slid my hand in her skirt and panties and started massaging her clit. She moaned loudly, "Oh Touka baby your so wet." I moaned out making her blush, I slipped two fingers in her womanhood making her moan loudly again and I started pumping my fingers in and out of her. I lay her on my bed and continue fingering her, use my teeth to unbutton her top. I licked her left nipple making her squirm, Touka looked at me pleading for me to enter her. I position myself at her wet womanhood and thrusted into her. She arches her back while moaning very loudly, I start moving in and out of her womanhood making both of us moans. Touka looks at me with pure pleasure in her eyes, "I'm going to cum! KANEKI!!" Touka moans/yells and she arches her back a curls her toes and cums, I collapsed next to her on the bed and I see her eyes shut and she's asleep. I lay there for about 5 minutes before I fell asleep.

*morning time!*

Kaneki's P.O.V

'BEEP!' 'BEEP!' 'BEEP!' 'BE-' I tiredly slammed the dismiss button. I looked over see a note, it says:

From: Touka. To: Kaneki

Hey good morning, I'm sorry I didn't wake you. I have work at the cafè, love you.

P.s. you looked cute when I woke up.

I chuckled at the last part, I got dressed and made breakfast which was coffee. I almost forgot about that my mask is being fixed around six, I sighed and decided to watch a movie. I didn't really do anything, some time passed and I looked at my watch it was 5:30p.m. so I smiled and I grabbed my keys and walked to the car, I drove to Uta's mask shop and walked in "Uta~" I whispered. I soon was pinned to the wall by Uta, "Kaneki~" Uta said seductively and I blushed. I felt lips on mine, they were Uta's I kissed back and Uta slid his hand up my shirt and pinched my nipple making me moan, "U-Uta-Senpai~" I moaned out. His hand slid down my shirt to my pants and unbuttoned them and I blushed madly. He smirked and slid his hand into my pants and started massaging my member, I moaned loudly over and over. But then I opened my eyes to see a shirtless Uta and I blushed again, I traced his 8 pack making him shiver in pleasure. I took my shirt off revealing my 8 pack, Uta smirked and licked my nipple making me moan quietly and I bit my lip, I was hard. Uta seemed to notice that and started massaging my member slowly making me moan again and kept massaging my member for about 5 minutes and sped up making me a moaning mess and I gripped his hair, "Uta!~ I'm gonna cum!~" I yelled in pleasure and came on him. He chuckled, "So hot when you are in pleasure." Uta said seductively. I couldn't stop blushing.

Uta's P.O.V

'Should I ask him? I will ask him."
I thought to myself and looked at my love, "Kaneki, Will you be mine?" I asked curiously. Kaneki looked at me and smiled, "I'd love to!" Kaneki said happily, "So he is gay." I thought. I smiled brightly, "You will!?" I asked excited, "Yes." Kaneki-Senpai said smiling. I hugged him and he hugged back. I am so happy.

:A/N:
Whew! Finished with another chapter! I am bored... Well goodnight my fellow peeps!